D Spares & Tyres

Dumped cars in your area

This Dolomite is on Acorn Avenue off London Road just in case we haven't exhausted Braintree's hopeless cases. Also there's a overgrown garden of vans up Skitts Hill but nothing old enough to be interesting to me so I never bothered getting a picture. Yes, I know we've had this photo before.. 

IMG_20190403_150535.jpg

11 minutes ago, Amishtat said:

This Dolomite is on Acorn Avenue off London Road just in case we haven't exhausted Braintree's hopeless cases. Also there's a overgrown garden of vans up Skitts Hill but nothing old enough to be interesting to me so I never bothered getting a picture. Yes, I know we've had this photo before.. 

IMG_20190403_150535.jpg

My brother used to live in the bungalow on the corner of Skitts Hill and Orchard Drive. The bloke with the garden full of vans had a garage at the back of my brothers garden, and that had a Vito buried in the brambles for years.

The bloke owns the very busy van sales place in  Bradwell on the A120 between Braintree and Coggeshall

I passed a fucked and abandoned looking Subaru Imp yesterday on Aqueduct street in Preston. Missing lots of bits, but there are a few backstreet garages round there so it may just be "resting".
No photo as I didnt have time to circle back and stop. Might swing by today on my way to the nick.

Woodgate, Birmingham;

20190906_164456.thumb.jpg.124492a5016482cfd77c2a662eb48873.jpg20190906_164630(1).thumb.jpg.d73fd4831c7b91e5adcef2ba01d0f8be.jpg20190906_164632.thumb.jpg.da92ff7b7a8f70f8b25f2e91e6a50c36.jpg

Strangely the numberplate doesn't show on DVLAds. Streetmaps shows an earlier image where it looked recently parked up, clean and with its proper Vauxhall wheel trims. Now it has a massive dent in the drivers door and wheel trims and wing mirror cover are missing.

Maybe the plate has been taken off and it's on retention?

I've heard that the price for scrap cars is at a bit of a low point so hopefully our sport of snotter spotting will get a much needed boost with extra abandoned shitters.