On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:00 PM, Wingz123 said:

Maybe driver is on a ban... ^

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:19 PM, NorthernMonkey said:

Or on C block...

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:07 PM, Dannyk said:

Or still saving up his universal credit to have the engine rebuilt

Or abroad, hunting tigers.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, auntiemaryscanary said:

50 yds from me. MOT expired 2011. Don't understand the plate mind.

IMG_20190707_194607491.jpg

1996 registered, in Derry (as mentioned upthread). Just a few digits earlier in the same series as my old XM.

160145758_1996CitroenXM2_5VSX.jpg.d6a918c77b2352377cc3f9a88a14d097.jpg

On 11 July 2019 at 6:45 PM, The coldone said:

.... never even heard of this car

That generation Korando - looks like a pastiche of a Willys Jeep tacked onto a Suzuki SJ - was never sold here, but we did get the next one - think I've only ever seen two on the road - quite awkward looks. The name is pure marketing shite, some bollix about it being a contraction of the faintly patriotic slogan "Korea Can Do".

On 6/16/2019 at 11:40 AM, Lord Sterling said:

I was confused at first thinking it was a childrens nursery with the name and paintings on the walls.

Nah, just run by hipster vegans I would think looking at the 'vdub'

Forgot about this thread. Here's a house around the corner from my parents that I've gone past multiple times daily for over a decade now:

eRp8sl5.jpg

Maestro is reg M367 RCK, it's a Clubman D which if memory serves was last on the road in 2008? The Passat unfortunately had its plates nicked years ago but it might have been a K reg? That's not it though, further back in the yard there's another red car that's under a tarp (becomes more uncovered with every storm) that APPEARS to be another Maestro. I believe the owner's wife died a bit over a decade ago, and he turned into something of a recluse after it. Whole gaff's in as bad a state as the cars these days, and it's a fucking shame because on the early Google Streetview photos the Maestro is mint. I've gone right up close and looked under it before and it's actually pretty solid still by the looks of things, maybe because it's on bricks at the front so water hasn't collected in the sills and such. I took this photo over 3 years ago, so it's worse now, but still saveable IMO. One day I'll get the balls to knock on and give the bloke an offer on it, don't think he'd sell any of it though. /waffle