Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

Just tried the ukvehicle.com site, interestingly, I put the reg of my 1991 MX5 in, as it spent it's life in Jersey until 2013, when it was first used in the UK, it says it doesn't need an MoT (as it's less than three years old as far as UK is concerned) which would be at odds with DVLA then!

Never found out the story behind this one. Sat in the parking lot of a strip mall in this spot for 3 or 4 years straight. Was in decent condition too, apart from the left rear window being punched out.  Finally vanished when the parking lot was repaved. No idea why it wasn't towed, unless it belonged to the property owner...

15629363912_d30d0d37fc_c.jpgAbandoned: Mitsubishi Eclipse by Harvestman Man, on Flickr

• 1 month later...

** nothing to do with bub, don't worry!**

Found this today!

Some bits have been stripped off it the the rest pushed off a steep bank somewhere in the depths of Wales

I'm back in that area next week and if its still there I'm having the alternator away for mine ☺post-19511-0-69053900-1453586526_thumb.jpg

post-19511-0-51521900-1453586579_thumb.jpgpost-19511-0-47972300-1453586614_thumb.jpg

We've got a RAV4 dumped at the side of the M1 J22 roundabout - life expectancy low, since they're widening the roads and it's right on a bit that's getting dup up imminently. And just round the corner, there's the remains of a Ford Focus that's been burned out in a Travelodge car park. Scrap man's had neither, which just shows the price of metal.

There was a 2003 Polo dumped near my local Aldi with front end damage for a few weeks but that's been lifted now.

There was a Grand Voyager with no plates and flat tyres on a street corner up the road from me, but eventually a paper 'numberplate' appeared (a private plate was taken off) and now it's somehow been moved back to its original place on a small driveway off the road, but the tyres are still flat.

There's a Peugeot 106 (an S2) with a broken rear window (sound familiar?!) in a layby on the Sheffield side of the Woodhead pass that's been there a fair while. Probably unlikely to move as it's either Barnsley or Sheffield council's problem and it's closer to Holmfirth than either of those.

The red fiesta is almost immaculate. Bar the badly repaired bump on the rear bumper it is clean as a whistle. Even the interior is very clean.

Shame really, guess it needs a clutch or something that rendered it worthless*.

Still new to me,even at 14 years old.

Edit to add, it is still MOTed till June or July. Crazy.