Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

2 hours ago, bunglebus said:

With the ubiquitous empty nitrous bottle underneath 

IMG-20230223-WA0004.jpg

286,000 miles when last tested in July 2009 - an almost-consistent average of 30,000 miles a year in its lifetime on the road. Of course, 'nothing for one of these', as the dodgy sellers say.

What is strange is that, while this obviously came off the road some time in 2010 and has been parked up since, DVLA say the logbook was last changed in May 2012. How can this be possible?

10 minutes ago, MantaGTE85 said:

What is strange is that, while this obviously came off the road some time in 2010 and has been parked up since, DVLA say the logbook was last changed in May 2012. How can this be possible?

Could be as simple as changing hands from husband to wife, father to son etc at the same address

Where's the worst place in the world to abandon a vehicle?  This rusty Renault Master has been sat by the red entrance doors of the Frimley Park Hospital A&E unit for over 2 weeks (that I know of, probably longer).  Exactly where you unload emergency patients.  It says Kent & Medway NHS on the van but Frimley is in Surrey.  GK08ZFB.  It's not an ambulance.

IMG_20230223_224658_edit_469169090712785[1].jpg

24 minutes ago, Alan_Green said:

Where's the worst place in the world to abandon a vehicle?  This rusty Renault Master has been sat by the red entrance doors of the Frimley Park Hospital A&E unit for over 2 weeks (that I know of, probably longer).  Exactly where you unload emergency patients.  It says Kent & Medway NHS on the van but Frimley is in Surrey.  GK08ZFB.  It's not an ambulance.

IMG_20230223_224658_edit_469169090712785[1].jpg

no tax but mot'd

On 2/23/2023 at 5:08 PM, calebaaront said:

This Nissan Micra has been down the end of my road for about 2 years. The pic was taken in 2021. Still in the same spot now but all tyres are flat, covered in moss and someone has booted one of the mirrors off 

FB_IMG_1677171935768.jpg

A little update on this, I saw the owner and a man with a recovery truck loading it on the back of said truck, apparently its having work done it at a local garage. I will try and find it when I go out on a walk next!