Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, bunglebus said:

Been there since God was a boy. Who knows what's hiding under the brambles elsewhere 

20221116_084244.jpg

6 minutes ago, Datsuncog said:

Possibly an ex-BRS Austin VA van, that?

See the source image

Good spot. Certainly looks like a Noddy van. One of my favourite threads on the blue is one where a chap called Glen is restoring one of these. I've never seen one in the metal/wood. 

5 minutes ago, bunglebus said:

Wanted to get more pics but typically after driving past it for years, the day I stop there's some old git smoking on his step watching me

Yeh bloody typical. Why does that always happen. Just like when you stop in the middle of nowhere for a much needed slash😁.

Btw I'm old enough to remember when those BRS vans were everywhere, especially in the vicinity of railway stations. I remember those big old GPO Morris Commercial vans too.

He’s hilarious, I remember an interview on Newsnight or similar, where he was defending the latest BoJo related fuck-up, and he managed to say the name of his constituency about 12 times.

From memory, it’s a long name as well ‘Stoke something, something and something’.

Said repeatedly it sounded quite strange, like he was fulfilling the terms of a bet or the like. 

14 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

He’s hilarious, I remember an interview on Newsnight or similar, where he was defending the latest BoJo related fuck-up, and he managed to say the name of his constituency about 12 times.

From memory, it’s a long name as well ‘Stoke something, something and something’.

Said repeatedly it sounded quite strange, like he was fulfilling the terms of a bet or the like. 

He seems to be an alright MP on a local level, he's very involved in the community and never seems to take a day off. He can't seem to behave himself on national TV though and often comes across as a bit of a lunatic.  MP for STOKE NORTH KIDSGROVE AND TALKE!!!

3 hours ago, Ian_Fearn said:

Another Cyprus spot from an underground car park. I don’t know much/anything about beetles but this looks like a really old one to me. Doesn’t look like it’s seen the light of day for a VERY long time. 

3FA1C162-66B2-43E8-8B6D-7DC64FC353CE.thumb.jpeg.dcc7b14b56591b175c1d584b95508a7e.jpeg

I estimate that that is a 1964 Bug. Has the wide indicators on the wings and the thicker door pillars.