Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 2:14 PM, TheOtherStu said:

Norn Iron don't show MOT status. I'm going to guess that it was moved over there in 2008.

NI registered cars do show MOT status - they just don't show the full history on the DVLA site.

I've brought a fair few cars over from GB, and if this BMW was brought over to NI in 2008 then the DVLA site would continue to show further tax and MOT issued in NI (just like my Cortina, which I brought over in '08), as well as the date of the last V5 issued.

I'm pretty sure this one's been standing for a long time - the brakes were well rusted up and it was already green with algae when I first noticed it six years ago. 

This clattered to a halt outside my house on Saturday early morning, the occupants noisily running off. I’m guessing if I follow the scrape marks I’ll eventually find a tyre and then whoever’s pride and joy it ran into. It’s still here over 24hrs later although the  police are “aware” apparently. DVLA say it’s white so maybe that’s a wrap or something. 

74A1866E-E9AD-4A2F-938F-04066018D3AA.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lankytim said:

This clattered to a halt outside my house on Saturday early morning, the occupants noisily running off. I’m guessing if I follow the scrape marks I’ll eventually find a tyre and then whoever’s pride and joy it ran into. It’s still here over 24hrs later although the  police are “aware” apparently. DVLA say it’s white so maybe that’s a wrap or something. 

74A1866E-E9AD-4A2F-938F-04066018D3AA.jpeg

Vans often get painted, I’d say it’s just had a blow over at some point.

6A2686F2-5D54-4EBF-9C9B-8F21EB5EDCFE.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...