Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

4 minutes ago, bunglebus said:

Seems such an unlikely car to abandon

Its been here for about a year. This is a doctors' residence carpark so there are often cars here that are left out to pasture until the owner needs it to return to the mainland/go to a new job.

When Ma_Sterling first came over here, there was a Red Cavalier in the corner that had flat tyres and greenery growing around it. I think it disappeared before Ma left, again, presumably a hospital workers' car until thier contracted ended and moved on.

• 2 weeks later...

1741250949_DC083.thumb.jpg.d0a47c562151f887791cd6f844dafb77.jpg

Not very good, is it?  Sorry.  Snapped this morning while walking my dog.  I first spotted this nearly a fortnight ago, with the back end stoved in.  Since then it's been moved around the corner into the alley.  I can't vouch for when the windscreen was broken (headbutted?) but I'd be fairly sure the driver's window was smashed in order to push it to where it is.  I would guess it's terminal.

On 9/10/2020 at 11:30 PM, AnthonyG said:

I have no idea how this knackered Focus got in the field - no evidence of disturbed hedges anywhere. Obviously abandoned before the corn really started to grow...

Nr St James’ Church, Colwall, Malvern. 

D8DD3F02-E921-48D2-938A-996254A778D2.jpeg

8F69B642-10BB-46E3-9030-EC781ED19706.jpeg

Focus Collection edition. Probably worth whipping those bumpers off they’ll be worth £11 million quid one day on eBay. 

• 3 weeks later...

This late Shadow 1 isn't strictly speaking dumped, but I've known of it for eleven years and it's moved once in that time. Fun* fact: we were watching something about Michael Barrymore a few months ago on television which had footage of him leaving court in the early 2000s (I think) and this was the very car he got into. 

IMG_20201022_175134.jpg