Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

2 hours ago, Jerzy Woking said:

By forever, I can say that's it has been there for at least 40 years. 

I just spoke to my brother who reminded me that our dad worked for Pearces Builders who had a  yard opposite. He said it was 1973 dad took him to the yard so he could go fishing for the very first time in the pond at the end of the yard.

He has no idea what the cars are either.

12 minutes ago, R9UKE said:

Neon.  A favourite of mine.  No MOT since 2014. Sat behind a block of flats

QsNiphyHQsKsGEIGbf35WQ.jpg

Did like the earlier model  grille / wheel style of Neon when it 1st came out - cant remember when I last saw any Neon now though.  Pictured this blue one in 2010 - No longer on D.V.L.A Computer now though.

6414148025_5030324c05_b.jpg

8 hours ago, motorpunk said:

Stolen and stripped?! Are these just dumped by the roadside? Looks grim! 

Corsa is an unknown - Pugs are from a local home car breaker / modder.

7 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

Ford Focus alloys on it too. Never knew they fitted?

Well spotted Mo - Never noticed myself.

This has been parked round the corner from me for agesScreenshot_20200614-190305_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a4813a48b9809ce753f37e513dc7ca73.jpg

DVLA says thisScreenshot_20200614-194756_Chrome.thumb.jpg.43f321cd666d1148721cf59f96efdcc2.jpg

There used to be some Polish people living in a house nearby who worked for Yodel,there were often 5 or 6 Transits & Sprinters parked outside

I'm guessing this one went bang,& when they moved out,they just left it behind ?

On 6/12/2020 at 10:28 PM, Billy - Medhurst said:

Not moved for quite a while - bleached roof / bonnet / boot. Passer  by said he knew the owner - no longer used as a Morris Minor is their new toy.

DSCN4857.JPG

DSCN4861.JPG

DSCN4854.JPG

DSCN4860.JPG

Presumably, now this and cars like it are MOT exempt, it could stay there forever as long as the owners SORN it every year?

I know it’s technically ‘on the public highway’ but I can’t imagine the DVLA care as there’s no revenue loss. 

2 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Presumably, now this and cars like it are MOT exempt, it could stay there forever as long as the owners SORN it every year?

I know it’s technically ‘on the public highway’ but I can’t imagine the DVLA care as there’s no revenue loss. 

Mot exempt - Free tax and tiny classic car policy costs means cheap parking for as long as you need

Not strictly dumped, but spotted in the yard of a local garage.  Interior full to the brim with scrap metal so its days are probably numbered.  Might yield some useful parts though if @dollywobbler needs any bits for his.  Bonus Scirocco as well.

20200622_203738.thumb.jpg.c2e738c2d50f46b89212bb6555cb8eb3.jpg

MOT fail from last April suggests it's mostly made of bran flakes underneath.

Edited by phil_lihp