Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

I've grassed the honda in to the council. The mirrors where intact yesterday, so somebody doesn't like it.

It's a couple of weeks out of test, but hasn't been tested. Maybe broke a spring & they thought they could fix it there? You'd think they'd just swap rather than take the strut away for a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I just went for a walk on my break, and there's a sorry-looking silver Xantia in a car park round the corner.

I put its number plate into the MOT checker, W933 HSS, and its test ran out in May 2014! When it was tested in 2013 the only problem was an exhaust leak! Poor thing is only on 66k miles too. :(

Not dumped as such, but this is parked on the main road outside our house. It's been there nearly three months and the tyres are starting to deflate. What's it worth mr?62a099c21fafaf45a9bafcb12aaecabe.jpg1b1d5913bfd73d4d70c628e884cc1b1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This is still there looking more forlorn

As a kid I can remember spending so much time at the local car "dump",located at the end of an abandoned  railway siding that was used for bulk coal storage

Mk1 Minis,Vivas and no end of Fords to climb over...including a gold 1600e Cortina

I do intend to go take a look next time I'm in the UK, just in case.....

1 minute ago, andy18s said:

....I do intend to go take a look next time I'm in the UK, just in case.....

Rich pickings in Wales, if rural Carmarthenshire is anything to go by. I had no idea there was so much abandoned / derelict / non-running shite out there....

Thats a very late Allegro...makes me wonder why folk do this to cars..just dump them..

Used to be a house not far from me that had a Mk1 SD1, Mk2 SD1 Vitesse, MG Metro and a capri on his drive...he'd buy a car - use it till it broke, stuff it on his drive and buy a new one..

House was recently knocked down and they all got took for scrap  :( 2 new 'shoe boxes' built on the site

1 hour ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

Rich pickings in Wales, if rural Carmarthenshire is anything to go by. I had no idea there was so much abandoned / derelict / non-running shite out there....

theres even an abandoned invacar in wales, sadly never found out much about that one, but its location is roughly documented in my thread :)

would be a good spares car to put KPL139P back on the road or vice versa

2 hours ago, bezzabsa said:

Thats a very late Allegro...makes me wonder why folk do this to cars..just dump them..

Used to be a house not far from me that had a Mk1 SD1, Mk2 SD1 Vitesse, MG Metro and a capri on his drive...he'd buy a car - use it till it broke, stuff it on his drive and buy a new one.....

... which brings me onto Carmarthenshite Two, for Maestro lickers everywhere. This one has been off the road in Pentrellwyn for some years:

IMG_20190501_101609.jpg