Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

Someone's dumped a Clio in our local Tesco car park. It's been sitting there a couple of weeks with an abandoned vehicle notice from the parking company or someone on the windscreen.

Someone had dumped a metallic burgundy MK3. mondeo in the one near me.. Sat there that long the bushes had grown to the contours of the bonnet had a bunch of random notices on it and 4 flat tyres.. Lasted a year in there easy, Maybe DMF had shat its self :-o

Imagine if some of you lot (who hoard cars here there and everywhere without telling the missus) kick the preverbial bucket then there will be shite with grass growing up around what's left of the arches all over the place.

Imagine if some of you lot (who hoard cars here there and everywhere without telling the missus) kick the preverbial bucket then there will be shite with grass growing up around what's left of the arches all over the place.

That may well happen to me unless I make a serious effort to reduce the fleet.

maybe we need a special thread with locations of stashed chod for just in case reasons- a sort of Autoshite will  :mrgreen:

Alternatively...

!Field bangers!

thanks for that - i have been vaguely looking for the exact location of that event, without actually asking anyone that has been. i have raced at a similar event in cambridgeshire, but it is a bit less rollovery lol

back on track - my local out of town tesco's is full of chod 'stored' by the scrap monkeys until the price of steel goes up

Still see stuff like that and think ''new car'' , Who are these mentalists leaving shiny green lumps of metal like this slumped on a kerb somewhere.. Why not just sell the fucking thing.

With the price of scrap on it rs and having had to deal with gumtree wasters and ebay idiots when selling cheapies I can see why...

There was a 54 plate 318Ti Compact (M Sport innit) dumped near me. No tax, no MOT or insurance, flat rear tyre, covered in road grime and in a smart residential street. I put a note on the screen - I've got 250 quid for it before the DVLA arrive with a hiab and give you precisely fuck all.

It was clamped last week, and removed at the weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...

One journey - Audi that looks like it's lost the fight with the back end of a articulated trailer (mangled wing and bonnet, but also a hole punched through the windscreen), plus a Ka with what appears to be axe damage to the windscreen and no side windows stuck in a little forest emergency access, and then further out of town - A50 between Stoke and Uttoxeter, a BMW E36 with no back wheels and cones around it.

There is an abandoned VW Passat near where i live, however, i last saw it about 2 months ago, so it might have been moved now.

If it is still there, i will get pics.

Also,just a couple of streets away from me, there is a green 2004 Renault Megane Scenic, which has sat dumped for easily 8 months now, surprisingly untouched by vandals, or the mysterious 'magician' brigade, who make parts from the dumped/abandoned vehicle just simply disappear...., without anyone hearing, or even seeing anything....I mean, x3 people removing an engine & nobody seen or heard a thing???..lol.

Anyway, I will photograph the x2 said cars. Post them up.

Funny you say that..

Years ago I worked for a council and in one of the underground car parks that I visited one day there was this really old 70s looking thing covered in dust. The guy I was with said the parking dept had been ordered not to give it a ticket cos it had been parked there for over a decade and always paid on time or in advance and that year was the first time it hadn't been paid and the owner hadn't been replying to letters.

That was the year my grandad died (just a few months prior) and he was a car stasher. I found one of his motors at the top of our road once - and he'd just told us he'd taken it to the scrap yard lol. I should have asked more about the car at the time but I wasn't a driver back then and it would of been a pain to rescue if it was property of gramps however he was known to hide motors all over the place and it was his type of car too.

• 2 months later...

49b466e76442eee6170c0ff85487e2a7.jpg

Update on the Bentley from Lazy Spotters thread. I found out today that it is officially abandoned. I have rented the space from a neighbour for the Jag when it arrives here from Scotland next week. Apparently it was parked up a few years ago, the neighbour doesn't have a car and never thought to even check their allocated space down there. When they told me which number space it was, they dumbfounded when I asked the fate of the Mulsanne. Building Management say it has been there for years.

O well, they will have to get it moved by Monday, and are attempting to trace the owner, although have no records at all.

Anyone interested (I expect moving it will be a massive challenge) in it should the Management throw it up for unofficial auction?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk