Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

...or the car breaks down and is abandoned where it stops.

There's a Puma in a layby on A42 North near Nottingham and a Mk5 Fiesta in a layby on the A42 south next to the A444 turn off, both been there for months and so far untouched. Both appear to have notes on the dashboard too, although I haven't stopped to look.

That must be some sort of dumping hotspot.... on the A444 itself a mile from the A42 the dumped Laguna is still there, just lacking wing mirrors.

I wonder if the proximity to Measham auctions is anything to do with it....

Honda CRV thing has been sitting in communal car park at my new flat since 2011 judging by its MOT taxation history. The moss growing on it is pretty advanced. The french registered van has been there a while too judging by mould on the steering wheel

post-18268-0-36341800-1463870099_thumb.jpg

We now have about 60 in the yard, a mix of RTA, no insurance and crime related stuff. I had no idea how many vehicles are on the road that shouldn't be, and we had to move all of them around today to make room for expansion. Not allowed to take pics of anything, but a great mix of Autoshite staples to iclude greats such as 306's, Mk2 Mondeo's and bubble Micra's.

You sound like you are a madam in charge of a whorehouse of chod Barry, what happens to the little slappers when they have served their time in purgatory?

They go off to Copart I believe as is, complete with nice stereo's and anything else in the car. Some folks just have too much money for the wrong things.

Last couple of weeks has seen a top half burnt out Saab 9-3 1.8t in the grass on the Manchester end of Woodhead, but that disappeared in short order (well it is a trunk route), and on the main road 1/4 mile from my house, a Corsa VXR that from its positioning and the large indent across the whole front of the car, appeared to have bombed it up the hill and rear-ended an artic trailer, hitting that metal crossbar thing they have on the back. Corsa was left at the side of the road, hazards on, nobody there. Again, disappeared promptly.

• 4 weeks later...

58 plate Clio dumped in Bewdley, covered in bird shit and now with council stickers giving notice of removal.

keep forgetting to take pics but surely Mo has taken one?

This Mondeo in a dress has been dumped near my place for a while now. possibly private property though so maybe not strictly dumped??

post-19511-0-65555400-1466805329_thumb.jpg

58 plate Clio dumped in Bewdley, covered in bird shit and now with council stickers giving notice of removal.

Nope, not seen that one (or not that I remember) PM me the street where it's at I'll pap a pic.

I did see 2 abandoned cars in Hagley, one on the approach to Hagley from Halesowen, an E36 BMW 3-series compact, was sitting for a few weeks but has since disappeared. Then as you go into Hagley there is a Fiesta sitting central on the pavement. Still there but haven't papped a pic yet, no removal stickers or nowt.

I noticed the Red K11 Micra in Cleobury had disappeared a few weeks ago.

Also papped an '02 Astra Coupe that looks like it's been sitting a while in a carpark in central Worcester. Spotted a Y-reg Corsa in Coventry by the train station with a load of parking tickets slapped on the screen, flat tyre etc...

Not strictly dumped as it's on private property, but this Audi 80 has been here forever.  I remember an old man driving it around town (in 2nd gear)  when we were at school in the early 90s.  I first noticed it in its current location when I was delivering leaflets for my local then employer.  That was in 1998.  Apparently the old guy is long gone but his son, who is something of a recluse, still lives in the property.  At one point the hedge was so thick the car was invisible, but it gets trimmed and reveals the Audi now and again.

post-18072-0-28002900-1466816980_thumb.jpg

This Mondeo in a dress has been dumped near my place for a while now. possibly private property though so maybe not strictly dumped??

attachicon.gifP1070175.JPG

Bet you can put your hands through the sills now with all that wet grass.

I saw this not too long ago, but it has already been cleared up.

It is a shame as I used to see it parked around there all the time before it was torched, and it looked like a very tidy and low millage one, though that may be because it didn't even reach 6 years old.

post-20228-0-17897000-1467145569_thumb.jpg

post-20228-0-75283600-1467145614_thumb.jpg

Odd bronzey orange coloured very kitsch merc SL r129 in a pub car park down cleethorpes, Sat for a while now..

Also in humberston w220 merc S class very rusty and sad looking,, Its lower than a snakes belly so im presuming that the airmatic system has shat itself , W210 e class has just joined it :( both silver

Its an old converted church and the lad seems to buy tat and just let it rot. He had a saab 9000 cse that just got mouldier and mouldier until it ended up in the scrappy. I think he had a merc SEC in there even maybe an xjs? God knows..

Will try get spots lot of dumped shite here ATM.