Readers Current Shites

I think the Persona was based on the CA Colt:

Posted Image

Those were the sales pictures, I've not got any here at work taken by me.

To be honest it's not looking as shiny as it does there, just needs a polish. the wheels are fairly tatty too. But it's generally in good shape. It's only done 64000 miles too

Is this shite?

'97 Partner 600

Posted Image

I couldn't care less really, I know what it is....it's brilliant, that's what. One company owner from new until Dad bought it off them 18 months ago, 91k from new with a virtually full main-dealer service history, 50mpg, nippy, warm, quiet, comfortable....it will be a shame to have to give it back to my ol' man when I finally buy myself a new heap o'shite. I'm working on him to sell it to me, though.

:lol:

brilliant

Wait till you've done some hardcore driving in it. You'll change your mind.

I had a 2.0HDi Blingo version back in 2003/4, very fast van (in a straight line), but the driving position is terrible for driving in city conditions, and I still get pain in my left knee to this day as a result.

Don't know if you would class this as shite or not, Guess though as it 10 years old, drinks petrol like it's going out of fashion and runs a V6 it must be worthly of some kind of shiteness. (also for sale if anyone intrested)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is some of my old shite from the past.

My first car, A Nova in shite brown, which also helped hide the rust well, I had it a year before i noticed the number plates.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My second car, The chicks digged Trig when he was driving this! (I wish :? )

Posted Image

Also had this

Posted Image

And this (Loved this car, £100 with a years MOT and 1600cc of pure power!)

Posted Image

After doing this when a Renault 21 savanna pulled out in front of me.

Posted Image

And talking of Shite, this is my old works van several years ago, about 3 years old at the time, had done 120k and had parts falling of it every

other day.

Posted Image

Thats a nice looking ST24, I can imagine they are a hard car to sell at present though - what sort of consumption do you get?Bid for a S reg estate one at a local auction back in September, it had a years MoT on it and it started at £200. I bid up to £350, it didn't sell at the top bid of £450 as it had a reserve of something like £700. It later sat in the yard for at least the next two months before finally disappearing!I was really relieved (not to get it) after a couple of moments of sober thought as it would have had poor fuel consumption and higher insurance costs compared to my 1.8 and due to the bodykit and general low clearance useless on my farm track.P.S Trig do you own the blue Puma parked next to the ST?

I've not worked it out but It costs about £47 to fill and i get 300 miles from a tank so i guess it's not that bad but i need something cheaper to run, I made the mistake of paying £1850 for it last April as it is so clean and had only done 72k but I've been offered sod all in a Part X now on it.

I had it a year before i noticed the number plates.

:lol: Was one replaced?My mum bought a brand new C3 from the Shitroen dealer a few years ago and had a little bump a year later - there was some confusion with the insurance dealings as they had a different number plate. My dad takes over and gets things going again - no. plate matches. Then some time later, they have an argument: "it SA03 XXX you twonk"- "eh? - no it's SA53 XXX are you blind? - I wrote it while looking at it"!!-"but that's what I did too" Turns out my old man had read the front plate and my mum the rear, they were different! - the dealer had got them wrong!Funniest thing was the wanted 'actual money' to remedy it....

I had it a year before i noticed the number plates.

:lol:

Was one replaced?

Haven't a clue, I guess so at some point, I know the person i brought it of and asked him, He had it two years, and he said he had never changed them and must of brought it like that.

I even got pulled by the police once whist driving it as i had no rear bumper on it at the time as i was replacing the rear aches and they didn't even notice! It should of been B335 XNO, B355 was an Nissan Cherry Turbo!.

P.S Trig do you own the blue Puma parked next to the ST?

Yes i do, It Mrs. Triggers car.

Posted Image

It's only the 1.4 version, But don't be fooled, It still flys and handles like a go-kart, I'd like to try a 1.7 version to see how that compares.Only problem i have with it is that at 5ft 11 I'm a bit tall for it, I bang my head on the bloody A post everytime i get in it and the low A post is also a big blind spot when looking right at roundabouts.

Is this shite?

'97 Partner 600

Posted Image

I couldn't care less really, I know what it is....it's brilliant,

They're rapid they are! A local parts supplier has them as delivery wagons, almost all are driven by women (cheaper to insure or something) but you regularly partake in a bit of spirited driving on the twisty bits between towns, thinking you're going well and then suddenly one of those things appears behind you from nowhere.