Celica Gen 6 2.0 GT. All tickets sold. WILL DRAW TONIGHT.

sporty-shite

Selling this because I need some cash for Christmas and because the kids are getting a bit too big for the back seats. It's got nine months MOT with no advisories. Just had a new back box (standard, not silly). Got aftermarket 17" alloys with no kerbing and good tyres. Also has full leather interior from a Gen 7. Drives really well and has been 100% reliable.

On the downside, the o/s CV joint is a bit click on full lock, although I've got a pair of good second hand ones I'llthrow in. I just don't have the time to change it. Also, it's got a bit of a clunk from the back end. Brief investigation found a bit of play in an anti roll bar tie rod, so it's probably that. Finally a bit if flaky paint on the boot spoiler.

Price is a bit difficult but I think £700 is about right. I'd consider a roffffle if it gets the interest at £12 a ticket. Alternatively I'd swap or preferably px with cash my way for something sporty with room in the back, like a Golf GTI, Astra,Spanish Bastard or similar.

Edit to add, whoever buys/wins this car can have pick of the rest of the bits from the Celilca I've been breaking.

Car is I'm Bolton. Can collect from station, airport etc.

Pictures......
20150829_180442.jpg

20150829_180428.jpg

20150824_194417.jpg

20150824_194337.jpg

20150824_194225.jpg

Right then. I'll declare a raffle provisionally open, but would prefer a "normal" sale or deal. I've set up a spreadsheet of all the numbers bagsied, and will send out a PM with payment details when all numbers have been taken.

In the meantime, if you want a number, shout out.