W reg Nissan Micra Auto 1.0 up for grabs.

londonm

Come and get it while you can, this car would be suitable for an older couple or younger person who's just passed their test and who needs a VERY reliable runaround that wouldn't matter if it got scuffed etc as it already has a few light battle scars. It's my mum and dads, they no longer wish to drive as they're getting on a bit and have barely driven it since the mot in February. It has been absolutely serviced properly every year at MOT time, even though the minute mileage they did in it didn't warrant it. It does drive very well, kind of like a red dodgem car. Don't all rush me at once, it's in Bournemouth.

Before anyone asks, there's no air con or central locking.

The details are as follows:

Nissan Micra 1.0 'Profile' Automatic.

Year: 2000

PAS

Odometer. Approx 35,000 miles (need to ask them for latest reading, won't be much over that)

MOT: Feb 20th 2016.

£550.00 OVNO.

Message me if you're interested, joking aside about Micras, it is very reliable and even had a new battery fitted a little while back.

post-12489-0-23395300-1443377862_thumb.jpgpost-12489-0-30947300-1443377884_thumb.jpg

I ♥ these facelifted Micras. Ma is still bombing about in hers and recently spent about £150 on 4 new tyres.

A lot of those facelifted Micras had that Blue RAC sticker in the window. Ma's didn't but I found one on a scrap Micra and re-homed it in Ma's. Sad I know, but I'm an Autoshiter with weird car habits. So...er...yeah...

I just spoke to Mrs C, she'll have to pass I'm afraid.

She liked the look of both cars, and has been number crunching all day. Sadly she's concluded it's gonna be easier just to rent a motor from the airport for the few days each month when she flies up to Yorkshire for her business.

It looks a cracker for the money, good luck and all that. I tried for you mate!

I just spoke to Mrs C, she'll have to pass I'm afraid.

She liked the look of both cars, and has been number crunching all day. Sadly she's concluded it's gonna be easier just to rent a motor from the airport for the few days each month when she flies up to Yorkshire for her business.

It looks a cracker for the money, good luck and all that. I tried for you mate!

No worries, thanks for trying!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried Gumtree? That 1.3 auto I was selling back in May, which had more miles, a similar amount of MOT, less history and a massive dent in the driver's door, went within 24 hours at £450 after being listed at £495.

I think that may be next on the list, cheers.....