Congratulations! You won this item.

crapcarcollector

Just seen this for the first time (no surprise.. that's quite a thread resurrection!).  These must be beginning to go up in value now, especially for a well maintained one like this.  Lovely shape car and well worth keeping in good order.

Did you ever do a post-mortem on the dross that was blocking the heater?  What was it?

Just seen this for the first time (no surprise.. that's quite a thread resurrection!). These must be beginning to go up in value now, especially for a well maintained one like this. Lovely shape car and well worth keeping in good order.

Did you ever do a post-mortem on the dross that was blocking the heater? What was it?

Packed full of pine needles. When I bought the car it was very green and under a pine tree.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

This alfa continues to give Stirling service. It’s a proper member of the family. Anyway I decided that the interior could do with a spruce up. I fixed an interior leak some time ago, but the carpet was always a bit tide marked.

I found a mint carpet (and paid through the nose) but hey, you only want to do this job once....

Before

45b51a3f509f6122a316d7dfd9906a48.jpg

After

ef6e6916079e68c369ffce84a55e1730.jpg

9 minutes ago, crapcarcollector said:

This alfa continues to give Stirling service. It’s a proper member of the family. Anyway I decided that the interior could do with a spruce up. I fixed an interior leak some time ago, but the carpet was always a bit tide marked.

I found a mint carpet (and paid through the nose) but hey, you only want to do this job once....

Before

45b51a3f509f6122a316d7dfd9906a48.jpg

After

ef6e6916079e68c369ffce84a55e1730.jpg

Hubba hubba!