Congratulations! You won this item.

crapcarcollector

Just been speaking to the seller on the blower, I think he called me to get a handle on if I was a. eBay Mong or not, I got a good feeling about the car (even though the engine is knackered) and hopefully he doesn't think I'm a Mong

If you turn up, when you say you'll turn up, and don't try and haggle on the price, and shake his hand twice, once to say hello, and once to say thank you and goodbye, I feel sure that he'll not think that.

Righto, 

On the last occasion I tried to do a live collection thread, I delegated duties to Mrs CrapCarCollector as I was driving. It went well*.  Due to the fact I learn from my mistakes and her unhappiness is my concern, we are going to try to do this in exactly the same way as perviously, only instead of an 80 mile round trip, this one is 500. 

Should you receive a further update it will be from Mrs CCC. 

*She didn't do live updates, shouted when I refused to go the way she was directing, turning a 2hr journey into 5. Pretty sure she didn't speak to me for a couple of days.....

First up. Food!

Are you sure that's food? What's that scouring pad looking thing next to the bread roll, it looks like a deep fried weetabix?

Everyone knows the best breakfast is a Bloody Mary, a large espresso, several cigarettes and a coughing fit.

Let's guess from the shape of the door mirror and door handle, and the reflection of the dashboard on the windscreen.

P38 Range Rover? 

Edit: No, the back window looks slopey. Pull-out door handles rather than lift up. Ford?

I'm also looking forward to the arguments developing in a public forum about which way to go. Crack on! Shouldn't you have come off at the last junction or something? ;)

Stopped at Newport Pagnall for some lunch. No more Maccy D's today. I see that Mrs CCC has at least made an effort in posting this time although I'm not sure the cows qualify.

Trailer dragger in my CRV daily which should hit 180,000 this journey, let's see if Mrs CCC keeps up with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McDonalds breakfasts- not particularly appetising.

Come to think of it, I would rather eat something from the "stuff you used to eat as a kid" thread even if it was best before September 1976.

McDonalds Brekkies rank as #2 in the list of "Best things to eat if you can get out of bed before 11.30am"

Beaten only by a Crown Carveries all-you-can-eat breakfast inc. fried bread and both scrambled and fried eggs, £5.50 with unlimited coffee