For the sell... Vauxhall Agila

dunnaz

I'm not sure whether these fall into shite category, but I have for sale a delightful* Vauxhall Agila, if anyone would be interested?

2004 / 04 reg

Powered by the thunderous 1000c 3 pot engine, the timing chain is a bit noisy but nothing fatal. 67,000 miles. Just had an oil change too.

Doom blue. Actually a very straight and tidy car

MOT til August 2016

Classic missing wheeltrim

EML on. This is due to it having an ECU fitted for a model with Air con, which this thing does not have. Go figure

It actually drives rather well, the 1.0 engine in these power them along quite nicely, before cars got majorly bloated. Probably rather good on fuel, it has 1/4 tank in it!

I will upload some pictures later, it is due to have the full hand car wash treatment, once it stops pissing down!!

Car is in Luton, Beds, and looking around £425 which can't be bad... can it??

Classic missing wheeltrim

U tek 2 hunner quids m8?

can call 2nite 

best offa etc.

It sounds fucking dreadful, need to see pics.

Can I suggest to the moderators on here with their spectacular powers that when someone types the word 'Classic' 

the site does the auto correct thing & replaces it with the word CUNT.

This would be very much in the spirit of the sadly missed Jalopy, but updated for the new minellium.

Its had a lovely wash and whatnot, here are some pics of the beast. I agree, it's a bit of a box but if you just need transport, its not a bad thing really.

For some reason, I cant embed the images, but here's a link to it on Google drive

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzG9f37Q753Sfnk4cW4wWm9IT1dYa1ZJZkVucHZjV2RKZTFvNnZRSDNxUWtIel9aaVNnUFU&usp=sharing

Hope that works!

That is nice, colour is nice as well. Since when was 2004 11 years ago?

The pics probably flatter it a bit, but I think it's alright! I know, time is flying, rather mad. I am liking the fact it has a Cavalier headlight switch, complete with 'pull' for interior lights on (and also 'pull' for heated rear window on the heater blower). I am easily pleased...

The anticipation was immense. 

The reality was somewhat disappointing.  A little bit like pulling a girl who you fancy, only to realise it's like fucking a mattress.

So, to save any further disappointment, I've taken the liberty of posting the pics here.

Looks far too respectable to be here.  

GLWSGSOHETC

post-19618-0-41641700-1440741539_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-89496600-1440741539_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-41430800-1440741540_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-92076200-1440741540_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-38918900-1440741541_thumb.jpg