Going, going.......finally gone

Novanick1

Hows the 800 hunt going Nick?

Its like trying to find a needle in a bloody haystack, however its going alright. Its hard to find one that either doesn't have a shit engine or shit bodywork, thats said its nice to see a few around on the internet. Im now apart of that 800 forum club and i put out a wanted thread.

Im also looking around at 600s and im even considering a 200 BRM. Not in any rush to get anything just yet though. Something right will come along soon however.

Haggle to £11.50 which leaves you a quid to spend in PoundLandWorld on some spray paint for all four corners. Every 600 ever has been touch parked every day since delivery.

Maybe if im feeling daring, try to take it down to 11.00, that gives me 1.50 to play with. Im might even be able to get some nice Alan Partridge styled Rover gloves with that!

I've done quite a bit of A framing and only ever had one play silly buggers (I'd not fitted it on that occasion, I'd trusted someone else to fit the frame and it went to cock within about 100 yards).

Nowadays I'll only use a trailer or if needs be a straight bar and someone in the towed vehicle.