88 Colt. LOL ROFFLE (NOW WITH FREE MONEY)

Jim Bell

Manchester. Home of the Happy Monday's, the Ruby Tuesdays and Sunday, Bloody Sunday.

8dBWy67.png

Manchester is Brittains forth smallest town and boasts two proffesional football teams. Staybridge Celtic and Bury.

The local dialect is Manx, and cats are born without tails within its county boundary.

Manchester.

Mad ferret.

lmfao

you might not be rong arr kid

Late Updates!

Sorry for the delay. Been a long shift.

Spotted a couple of lurkers on a roof:

aAIFnUa.png

Turned out they were very nice gentlemen and were equipped with a car of impeccable taste.

jz6nMSh.jpg

pEHSA3Y.jpg

Back at home base we came across the NOT A ROFFLE prize Colt.

Not before I knocked a bit on P6 trim off.  Sorry JM

hQ0sOLZ.jpg

Behold!!!!

buxFZgZ.jpg

wMdgEem.jpg

vghKQbo.jpg

7y5CFTW.jpg

E9zX5Ft.jpg

So, after a few hours with the Colt do you love it or hate it?

Its really great.  When I first got in it I thought is was super comfy.  Its perky enough, nippy, quiet and holds pretty well too.

After driving it for a couple of hours, I started to get pins and needles in my legs though.  The seat just doesnt go back far enough to be perfect.  Hopefully it wont make any difference as a short hop town car, which I intend to use it as.

Cant fault it though.

Best £5 I ever spent.

Spotted a couple of interesting things on the drive back.  The 50mph stretches of the M60, M62 and A1 are fucking awefull.

Non - pineappled, not Gti mk2.  Driven by an older couple.

xZsCS5i.jpg

hhOqhW8.jpg

American car.

DP7I9NY.jpg

Because Conrad is such a gent, I didnt have to fill the tank before I left,  but a stopping in for a money shot nearer home:

Be4aMOG.jpg

And finally home.

8S5M4GQ.jpg

sVIE0WO.jpg

172 miles door to door.

Great thanks to Junkman and Conrad for being such pleasant and helpful gentlemen, and for steering me right.  The cars been warded by them both and its obviously been well looked after.

Its in for MOT this week, so wish it luck!

D7JPlL8.png

LEEDS achieved.

We arrive out of season, to find only one crane, which still displays in vien, though all potential suitors are migrated to Benidorm for the warmer, summer months.

FTB50lX.png

Watch out for the ghostly iphone, it might get you. If it was purchased with carphone warehouse your screwed anyway as all you data is now owned by some scammer.

Best of luck to anyone that steals all of my personal information. That's like shoplifting from a charity shop.

I forced Mrs WW to drive Ron (burgundy) home from work this evening. She flat out refused initially, as she hates autos with a passion (having only ever driven a XJ40 round a car park before she'd passed her test, and an SLK once when I drank too much beer) and was absolutely convinced that a £5 car MUST be a deathtrap.

After initial attempts to drive it with two feet were trained out, she settled into it. Being left handed, and used to turning signal pole on the left of the wheel, she kept lifting her hand to reach for an indicator that wasn't there. At least two people thought she was waving, and waved back.

After we'd done a bit of THE ASDA car park manoeuvres and she'd drove the ten or so miles home she broke out in a smile.

"I guess it take it all back. It's nice. Will you put a radio in it?"

MOT first pet.

Live update.

She's in for MOT.

Tester said it's one of the best examples he's ever seen/you don't see many of these any more/ very solid underneath etc etc.

I wonder if the vosa computer fires that line out to the tester when any Colt reg number gets pumped in, its the same I've got the last few mots of my colt