No A Frame? No worries...

Forty-two

SRSLY though, folks like that will get us 'framers a bad name. Fair play for having a go, but not through a town centre with rozzers about. We'll all be banned from using them for good.

post-1381-0-66024700-1437508064_thumb.jpg

I said as soon as I saw the pic, that rig needs to bend in the middle and it won't (or not without chafing through the blue strap).

Just to clarify, I didn't take the photo, it popped up in my newsfeed and i shared the photo onto another site who then credited it to me!. Apparently it happened just outside the scrapyard.

If you think that's impressive last week i saw a Daihatsu Fourtrak with a trailer on the back with another Fourtrack on it, attached to that trailer was another trailer full of hay bales and on the back that trailer was a small garden trailer! I'm gutted that i wasn't able to get a photo.

When I first saw the pic I assumed that the blue Passat was the fuzz and had pulled over in front to stop the hilarious weigh-bridge antics. I am even more amazed it was a three vehicle parade. I saw it on the Surrey road cops Twitter, which is often full of hilarity.

I've told the story before about the chap who collected my Passat with an Aframe he also had a second in the boot as he was collecting another car on the journey down south,

When I told him that cant be legal his reply was in this country fine but in Poland jail, people do strange things.