If this is not fitted to your shite, it drives you insane

Junkman

Heated seats.

No wait, don't lynch me yet, as a bit of a raspberry ripple in the back department they get used to stop me seizing up on any journey over 15 min, leading to the situation last week of me driving round with the seats up full and A/C set to arctic.

Rev counter is another, I remember being over excited when I got my 216 SLi and it had an actual rev counter for the first time in any of my cars.

I'm always really disappointed if a car doesn't have a left foot rest, but I can't think of any equipment beyond what's legally necessary and every car since 1980 had as standard that would be a deal breaker if I liked the car.

I really couldn't care less about leather seats, aircon, blue teeth and coffee making facilities, hell I wouldn't even mind keep fit windows and locks on a car.

Cant believe some of these, buttons for opening boots? Rev counters? Cupholders? Central locking?

Fair enough if you have a disability warranting some of these 'features'.

My daily consists of No PAS, Windy windows, no central locking, no rev counter. I can though have heated seats asblong as i piss myself. . All i ask is some form of music, the mw/lw wireless and one shitty speaker is enough to keep me happy.