who's been rubbing the ugly stick then?

Noel Tidybeard

If you want really ugly these days you need to turn to the world of vans.

3a603423-accb-47ae-a7dc-f971dbd2f7b4.jpg

Our neighbour has one of these as his works van, which he is required to keep at home.  Therefore, it forms a significant part of the 'view' from our front window.  Trouble is, he's a really nice bloke who feels quite bad about it.  We're just letting the shrubbery grow a little wilder...  ;)

Around 2008 Lexus produced some classy cars, WTF is going on in their design studio now...those blinged front ends look like accessory shop tat of the cheapest order.

The Silver LS460 from around 2008 is there for comparison, quietly handsome as such a car should be.

post-17700-0-39392900-1435946014_thumb.jpg

post-17700-0-27919700-1435946217_thumb.jpg

post-17700-0-84350900-1435946476_thumb.jpg

Hands down this awfully proportioned gopping piece of boardroom wanker talk made solid:

top-stage.jpg.resource.1427794930369.jpg

These pieces of utter shit win the ugly award for me. I utterly hate them!

That Citroen Cactus pile of wank is a very close second for me. Which kind of fucked up style deficient twat styled the vile thing!? What the hell are those awful things nailed onto the sides all about? And the name 'cactus' wtf!?

The Nissan Cube is another, ugly as hell!

I think pretty much everything posted here is OK other than the Scorpio, that Iveco and the BMW above. In fact all modern vans are fooking vile looking at the moment, what's with that? They seemed to be form following function until what, last year?

I think there's some unofficial LOL fest going on between van designers to see who come up with the most vile looking contraption.

The normal transit looks okay if not a bit over styled but the big LWB ones are absolutely rotten.