Shiteseeing Update - thread resurrection 2020!

CortinaDave

• 4 weeks later...

Pardon my French - but I'm FUCKING DEVASTATED.

Just spent a very enjoyable week in Dubrovnik, Croatia with the missus. Even papped a few Yugo's which I'll post later.

Last night was the final night of the holiday so we got properly drunk and caught the last bus home. Through my drunken stupor I thought I'd seen a mirage when the bus swept past a TALBOT TAGORA.

Surely not?

But with our flight being at early o clock this morning I couldn't get back for a photo... So I've had a look at street view...it IS a TAGORA. Gutted.

post-212-0-16717500-1434234739_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-49440600-1434234751_thumb.jpg

It's great to see that most of the good spotted threads are still going.

Keep up the excellent work, it's much appreciated.

Thanks bucketeer. Posting spotted stuff can be a bit hit and miss these days with whether folk seem interested or not as often it falls back off the front page very quickly.. but what the hell, I enjoy taking the pics anyway .

Skizzer - it is a V8S and a beauty too. I see it from time to time around Aberdeen. I'll try and pap it in daylight.

Posting spotted stuff can be a bit hit and miss these days with whether folk seem interested or not as often it falls back off the front page very quickly.. but what the hell, I enjoy taking the pics anyway .

Exactly my thoughts.

Us spotters need to stick together, it's becoming a dying industry. All these cheap foreign imports stealing our . . . . . . etc, etc.

Croatia is fantastic for tat spotting and its a lovely country too. Really want to go back.

It was a great holiday. The place is stunning , but still quite up and coming after the war back in the nineties so it was relatively quiet.

Everyone spoke English , there was plenty of shite cars, cheap beer and good food and sights to see..cost 300 each all in flights and accommodation.

I'd go back in a heartbeat.

EDIT: I'm not sure on the Yugo... There were no badges on the back.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What model of Yugo is this? A 411 possibly?

Absolutely love that. Great spot.

post-212-0-08378300-1434284525.jpg

Actually those were built by Fiat in Italy and rebadged for Yugoslavia. Zastava built its own unique liftback derivate, the 101.

The initial plan was, that the Zastava built liftbacks would also be sold in Italy under the Innocenti banner, but this never happened.

• 4 years later...
Thought I'd bring this thread back with some chod I've seen on my daily walks this week.
For a small town, theres quite a lot here. Seems to be a place the dvla seldom visit as I dont think any of these cars are road legal, but are just sitting on the main road
20200412_201523.thumb.jpg.0747317c83aa96a9d1303fa0cd60c849.jpg
20200405_202109.thumb.jpg.03a241d6f4600248c07fe8547d88e3e7.jpg

Took me a minute, Cuter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, CortinaDave said:

20200427_205058.jpg

That Elan M100 is a good colour.

No MOT for 5 years, and just 625 miles added in the previous 8 MOTs.  What is the point of this sort of car ownership?

2 hours ago, Asimo said:

That Elan M100 is a good colour.

No MOT for 5 years, and just 625 miles added in the previous 8 MOTs.  What is the point of this sort of car ownership?

it sits a couple of cars away from the equally unused midget so i assume its the same owner, who just likes to look at them from his kitchen window!