Roffle ! 1999 Suzuki Baleno with an extra prize

Christine

Rather reluctantly ,my missus adores it , (due to its astonishingly frugal fuel consumption, I kid you not ! ), the blue Baleno has to go .I've got the FREE Honda HRV for her now .
  Bought on here about a month ago , http://autoshite.com/topic/20559-low-mileage-elderly-one-lady-owner-baleno-now-sold/?hl=baleno,she's clocked another 1100 miles, no issues at all . Clutch or gearbox still whining, but drives faultlessly , just as Vince said . I've done nothing to it i'm afraid, not even washed it . :oops:. One owner from new , & me .. Masses of history ,mot's,  handbook etc ,leccy windas ,leccy mirrors, central locking ,good tyres ,spoiler cup holder ,good radio. blah blah . Again ,     NOW  Ã‚£200!     now sorn. 10 quid of petrol.. Mot is due February i think

post-17940-0-18817200-1435096262_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-58117600-1435096284_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-90710800-1435096305_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-28000300-1435096325_thumb.jpg

It's a really nice car. . I really hope it remains an autoshite regular...it's typical old School Japanese with it being so reliable.. And is a lovely nice light car to drive.. I wish the mini that replaced it was half as good

Lesley has really noticed the difference in petrol consumption since getting the mini as the old Baleno runs on air..

• 2 weeks later...

If I had space on the drive Id buy it just because its so damn cheap - then pro'ly try swapping it for a Tomos....

If I had a driveway at all I'd have bought this by now!  I like Suzuki anyway, and this looks like a staggering bargain.

Yes it's a lovely little car !If i had more space i'd keep it too ! I'll raffle it if someone else does it for me .I cant read or write ,and terrible at maths and numbers . I beat hot iron for a living...

Since it'll likely go Northwards ,where poorer people than me live , what happens at Dartford Crossing? It's v5 is in my name and i haven't an account or whatever the fuckers want .. I'll get a snotty demanding letter. Which i won't be able to read...

I'll offer ya a moped for that fine peice of badly named motorised item in blue.

More information when I wake up with a lower beer:blood ratio.

Now with wokingupness.

post-7239-0-93872100-1436946303_thumb.jpg

Here's  a picture of the fine* Atala Califfone I offer - carefully posed with a grand vista of Foreignland but curently travelling (slowly) in the back of a 106 diesel in Surrey.  The pilot's foot rests are the wrong ones but the previous owner (anonymouse PBK) was looking for the proper ones.

PS. this is a serious offer,

• 1 month later...