Sold Renner 5 Eckstra.

yellowperil

Perfect.  Train from Liverpool to Norwich, train (Class 37 hauled if you're lucky) from Norwich to Acle, then drive 250 miles home to a pre-booked MOT.  WCPGW?  I could even come over with a pair of jump leads if need be.[/quote

It has a blown head gasket, it wouldn't get there.

It's all in the post above.

She has been sitting on my drive for the last year,

so no MOT.

Location is about three miles off the A47 near Axle, Norfolk.

Not wanting a PX, but not wanting a lot of money for it either.

Soz, chief, I just skimmed the thread and thought it was up and running and whatnot.

• 3 months later...

I'm going right past there (probs) in next few weeks. In a car. With a towbar. Sadly, my long suffering missus would finally lose her shit if I attempted to A-frame or trailer it home. To be fair, VOSA would probably implode too, I'm absolutely shit at towing.

Verdict: Wuvvum should get this.

I'm going right past there (probs) in next few weeks. In a car. With a towbar. Sadly, my long suffering missus would finally lose her shit if I attempted to A-frame or trailer it home. To be fair, VOSA would probably implode too, I'm absolutely shit at towing.

Verdict: Wuvvum should get this.

You could collect it for me. Your Missus definitely wouldn't* mind then. And I promise I'll collect it from yours within a year. Ish.

You could collect it for me. Your Missus definitely wouldn't* mind then. And I promise I'll collect it from yours within a year. Ish.

Ha, she wouldn't actually even care about it being round the back, it's dragging it home on the way back that might* bother her. Quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be rather ace for my lad, who wants a van, however you appear to be a zillion miles away from me, so ahhhm ooot.

I could do with Cavcraft offering a free car really, but there would be more chance of Hell freezing over than that happening.

Have a free bump anyway.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...