Retroshite

DodgyBastard

47 minutes ago, Cord Fourteener said:

Great chod tastic saloon, but an even better place name.

I hope there's a distillery in that village. Imagine trying to order that when you're a few drams in.

Set in the centre of Auchtermuchty and surrounded by the Lomond Hills, a well-known habitat of smugglers and illegal distillers – local characters include Lady Miller who kept an illicit still in the hills. The distillery was unusually built in the centre of town and pre-dates courtyard-style distilleries.

Construction was arduous, the water source, a tributary of the river Eden, channelled from the “Lovers pool” by an aqueduct. The water was extremely soft, with a distinct earthy and salty edge to it.

Nice purchase 😉   I do like the early boxy L200s and I've only ever had petrol ones  which where pretty good.

Only 6 bolts to wip the rear tub off and welding will be a doodle then with full access, I've done a few pickups as no matter what people tell you it's not just navaras that snap their chassis for fun.

1 hour ago, garbaldy said:

Nice purchase 😉   I do like the early boxy L200s and I've only ever had petrol ones  which where pretty good.

Only 6 bolts to wip the rear tub off and welding will be a doodle then with full access, I've done a few pickups as no matter what people tell you it's not just navaras that snap their chassis for fun.

That's handy! I didn't much fancy trying to weld it from underneath.

6 minutes ago, DodgyBastard said:

I think it's been parked in there since 1986.

Make youtube video, instantly make purchase price back in ad revenue. Just make sure the title mentions "WILL IT RUN?" and year/duration of storage. Tour video followed by pressure washer clean up video triples its value.

7 minutes ago, DodgyBastard said:

I know, finally got above 1k subscribers but need some other bullshit to actually make money from it.

4k watch hours and I believe they’ve added some other shite recently too. I swear some people think you just need to upload a single video and money starts rolling in :lol: