Retroshite

DodgyBastard

Part of me is fucking astonished how bad that is

Another part of my can't believe how much time and effort somebody went to on so much half quarter arsed bodgery

And yet i still think, somehow, i still expected it to be even worse 😂

What a fucking heap.

4 hours ago, bigfella2 said:

What amazes me is how much effort and skill that had gone into this bodge. Surely it would have been significantly easier and cheaper to just fix it properly in the first place. Absolutely mental.

Skill? Time and effort maybe 😂

'kin ell! Whole new levels of bodge wobbery. There can't have been more than an afternoon's worth of welding needed to sort that properly originally. Now utterly fucked. Would've been cheaper than all that plywood, foam, filler and chicken wire too.

Just now, juular said:

'kin ell! Whole new levels of bodge wobbery. There can't have been more than an afternoon's worth of welding needed to sort that properly originally. Now utterly fucked. Would've been cheaper than all that plywood, foam, filler and chicken wire too.

I reckon an afternoons welding will see it looking good again. Now that I know what I'm working with I'm quite tempted to have a go at welding it. I was keen to get it away before I'd smashed holes in it and could have done with the space for a £300 Lexus but the Lexus didn't end up happening and I've made a bit of space from preparing the 205 for scrap so I have no real rush to get rid of it.

Plus the MGF should be leaving shortly so will have a bit of space back next week if the Lexus is to turn up.

51326987664_50ba90bc28_b.jpg

Camry failed its mot yesterday so going to be doing a bit of welding on it today. I thought I'd get a clean pass but I've got to admit I've never really inspected it, it was just the fact that it drives so well that led me to believe everything was fine. It just needs a small bit of welding in the inner wheel arch and possibly the exhaust sticking back together so quite an easy fail list to work to.