Peugeot 305 - OFF TAE SCOTLAN.

Jim Bell

Even when you sit still, you're still moving. The world spins and things move whether you want them to or not. Nothing stays still. Nothing stays the same. Everything moves.
I was sitting in front of my laptop, moving at 600mph, clinging to a single point on spinning rock in cold space, looking at ebay.

s6P1Dyo.jpg

nrkLj5k.jpg

pI6tOoD.jpg

"Dont click buy."

I thought.

"You've just bought a car that you really like. Don't click buy."

You're right, voice in my head.

"Its also 390 miles away. Dont be a dick."

You're absolutely right, voice in my head. I mean, I don't have the money anyway.
The BIN price is well out of budget @£750. I deffinately wont click buy.

"Good. Well done. You might be finally growing up."

I COULD make an offer though I suppose. It'll more than likely be refused anyway. So theres no harm making a low offer.

TMxaFX9.jpg?1

There. I feel better for having a bid. Now I can get on with my life.

30 seconds later.

pPfQovY.png

hSk7yIV.jpg

RyQNLAK.jpg?3

I'm sorry, voice in my head. It has happened again.

"I'm not speaking to you Barry. You're a mongtard."

The deal had been done. I had no money and no time. The destination car was a 776 mile round trip away.

Only Internet People can help me now.

Mentioned wanting the 305 on Faecboop. Committed Autoshitist immediately offered money for the 309. Says he is holding cash and can literally leave Scotland immediately to collect.

Hardest decision I've had to make for a while, but 305 beats 309 on my wankometer at the moment, so I bit the bullet and shook his proverbial hand.

3 hours later.

VlhtUAZ.png

Bye bye for now 309.

Before you look at the next pic, I would like to point out that:

1) Neither of us are homosexual people.
2) Woolarding is not as easy as it looks.
3) Read number 1 again, to reinforce the truth.

Q5P4Svi.png

Hands were shaken, chat was chatted, and off to Scotland everyone went.

Tata, 309. Hope FOAD enjoys you.

1yN8f7y.png

I called the 305 seller, and arranged collection for tomorow. He seems nice. Trading up to a 405 and said he would was some of the bird shit off and clear it out if he had time for tomorrow. He also offered to pick me up from Newton Abbot train station. I like nice people.

o2dHRFE.png?1

Well, silent voice in my head. I suppose we are halfway there now.

"Shut up you dick. I'm still not talking to you. "

And that's when I realised that I had a mental illness.

I cant keep still. I cant stop the world turning. I cant keep a car long because the most exiting car is always the next one. The adventure is always in the future, its never in the present or the past, that would just be Events and History.

Embrace the adventure, pursue the future and embrace the 600mph that we are all moving at (approximately).

I will deal with you, consequences.
Starting very early tomorrow morning.

ehbqaUZ.png

tmKLM7r.jpg?2

Stay tuned.

We are going live tomorrow.

Hahaha oh dear Ben! Nice one though... you are most certainly worse than me :) 

I have equally fallen for that old eBay trick of thinking 'nah - too cheeky, never going to happen...' ...... 'sh-------t it just did....

Have a good trip! I expect many photographs of updates, countryside, more countryside, a bored - tired - asleep Shitpeas....

I will stay tuned... 

If we look to our left we will see The international cathedral of Durham. Built in 1956 by St. Cuthbert of Lindisfarne, it has the largest clock tower of the age and houses the worlds third electric light bulb.

The architecture is best described as not-Georgian, built in a style with no nods to the traditial Georgian style and completely without the associated flourishes, which were completely disregarded during its construction period. It's the only cathedral visible from space.

mirAycW.png

34XftrF.png

AblvNN4.png