OMG HIGH'N'DRY ACCIDENT... Hyundai Accent £SOLD

mattywatsit

Hi All,

This car has quite a story (as you will see in the pictures...) I will start by what it is though:

Model: Hyundai Accent 1.3i 12V GS
Year: 2000 (X)
Mileage: 88,000
MOT: 12months!
Pics: (Lots, below....)
Price: £395
Contact details: Matt on 07455159581

So here goes!... I bought POSH (Piece Of $***e Hyundai) in February with the intention of teaching my OH to drive; whilst having something unusual to use now and again. I had the car two days and the clutch went! I was unsure what to do, but was strangely attracted to it and decided fixing it was the only way forward!... Fast forward a few days the gearbox was out and I found a new box would be a good idea due to a bell housing crack - again I should have maybe given up but I decided NO! I would continue to fix... skip another few days and I had a donor car for £100 to get a gearbox (and other bits...) from.

The car came to me with a cracked front bumper and dented passenger wing due to a 'bump' with another car by the previous owner, not significant but I decided as the panels were nice on the donor car id have them! Equally the bonnet had something dropped onto it by pervious owner when in a garage, so I changed that too... everything went back together and with a small service the car was running as new and pressed straight into action!

Fast forward to just a few days ago - MOT was due, there was a slight exhaust leak from the front Flexi so I decided to change the whole front exhaust section as they are so cheap at circa £30! then 12months test was easily obtained!

I have now decided to put my OH on my daily (boring Focus) and teach her in that... sell POSH and get something more retro again.

To summerise:
- Recon Gearbox
- New Clutch kit
- New Gearbox oil
- New clutch fluid
- New (recon) starter motor
- New rear wheel bearing (N/SR)
- New Exhaust front section
- Full service (Oil, Coolant and filters)
- 4 Near New Tyres (All same make)
- CD player
- Electric Windows
- 12months MOT
- Not one, but two spare wheels! (and a full set of spare wheel nuts...)
- Unique styling!....
- Can come with a gazillion spares also! (Lights, Clocks, Mirrors, Trims etc etc.... off the donor car)

All it needs is the front end painting to match the back, or like me - leave it looking like a bad cut and shut! It does have some marks (what 15yr old car doesn't?) however no rust at all! and it is absolutely solid underneath and will provide you with at least 12months easy cheap motoring!

Will also potentially come with just under half a tank of fuel!...

£Offers - Thanks

IMG_20150307_160311_zpsqjewatsm.jpg

IMG_20150307_160324_zpscug085dl.jpg

IMG_20150307_160344_zpscqdcm0wt.jpg

IMG_20150307_160332_zpsym6xrgao.jpg

IMG_20150307_174211_zpspglavtml.jpg

IMG_20150307_174158_zpsforw96yu.jpg

It actually owes me £518, so someone is going to get a bargain as all of the niggles have been removed - couple of advisories for the future but the MOT tester was very complimentary.

Will PX (potentially either way) with something retro.....

Cheers,
Matthew 

Someone must want this fine piece of two-tone Korean Automobile?!....

Spares that can come included are:

• 2x Headlights
  • 2x Rear lights
  • 3x Wiper arms (+ various blades)
  • 2x Driveshafts
  • Centre console (with clock and original Cassette!... sexy)
  • 4x Genuine wheel trims
  • 2x Spare wheels
  • Full set of wheel nuts
  • A bag of assorted screws/bolts/plastic clips/knobs etc
  • Dials/clocks
  • Various interior panels
  • Airbags a plenty

The above list is not exhaustive, I can even include the original gearbox with awesome cracked bell-housing if one would wish......

Therefore keeping it going for more than the 12 months MOT for sure! 

Space needed for some other automobile shaped shite!

Will consider swaps.... no zoo animals, ex-wives, unwanted Christmas presents (unless it was a Ferrari?...) or your Nan!.....

Matt :)