Torsten's Toss! Is Back!

Torsten2001

Is that 100E the one out in Kent/Sussex borders? Looks like the one I photographed when on holiday down there last year?Mazda Spectron may have solved a small mystery, as I pass by one every day but only ever see the front of it. Looked to me like a Nissan Nomad with a Ford badge, but from your picture it seems to be an E-2000 type van with a different nose?I like the D-plate Sunny, looks as if started its life round my way judging by the plate.

Ta Craig,Pov spec crapi is a local landmark although I've not seen the driver I believe it's a dotty old bird but it's rrrrrrruf! full of plod & hammerite, charming tho'!Spotted, yes, it's on the way to Rye, I left a note last summer, chatted to the fella and lost his number, I'll pursue it again soon. I think those Ford Spectrons are rebadged Mazdas but what i don't get is why are Mazdas badged as Fords in Japan, I assume it's a grey import?Tiang, must be an import but as it's a RHD one it must've come from a local island I reckon

torsten Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:55 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now that is something! Ugly even for a Volvo, rot like a Lancia on a cloudy day and a joy to behold! What's the story then?

was in use until 6-7 years ago now fitted with a 2.3 diesel engine.roof pillers rotten, been offered it to race but to dear

Very nice spotting...Re the mad old bird - we should do a separate sub section for those as they always had some first class shite to potter about with... for instance the ones I knew about were ,,,,Cadlilac Brougham circa 1965 in dark blue driven by a woman in her 70's who was only 5ft tall... madAlfa Romeo Guiletta saloon circa 1967 in unmarked grey,,1957 Hillman Minx convertable with shredded roof driven by a REALLY mad old biddy aroUnd Worthing in the early 1990'S - hand painted yellow... nutty as a fruitcake

Shame the 262 is so spoilt Wrecker, how much are they looking for it? I'm not entirely sure but I think they were pretty much made in Italy which is why they're so bloody rusty!

Posted Image

I think I've only ever seen them in silver - had a very dodgy neighbour who had one and he let it rot into the ground

More tat from south of the river starting with a Mk2 Cav that gets nicer every time I look at it!

Posted Image

Bambi!

Posted Image

Another Alpina

Posted Image

An unusual luton still working for a living

Posted Image

1977 2CV

Posted Image

Nice and original early Mk3 'scort

Posted Image

Unfinished Minor

Posted Image

Blind Merc

Posted Image

Blinding Merc

Posted Image

Accord

Posted Image

nice dub

Posted Image

Hornets Nest

Posted Image

taxless pov spec 900 outside breakers possibly in need of lovin'

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyone fancy this 340? It's up for grabs near Gatwick, rare auto!

Posted Image

same with this Polo

Posted Image

Zephyr

Posted Image

highly desirable late mk 1 Civic at B&Q

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

More tat from south of the river starting with a Mk2 Cav that gets nicer every time I look at it!

Posted Image

That's not the way it usually works! :lol:

highly desirable late mk 1 Civic at B&Q

Posted Image

This definitely isn't the original Civic.....doesn't this count as the MkII or just a restyled MkI ? :?

Spotted in Ealing today

Verrrry early Golf

Posted Image

Sierra driven in with a trailer and left

Posted Image

round the back a traveller dunroamin

Posted Image

A Marina van

Posted Image

Strange Rover

Posted Image

And finally, off to deliver it's cornets in the sky, GTU153K, taxed but vandalised, I so wanted to rescue it but couldn't, RIP

Posted Image

WOW some ace spots there, Rangey looks like it's carrying an ambulance body, wonder if it was built like that originally or converted later?Plenty more early CF ice cream vans still kicking about, that one would be tax exempt on a K-suffix :)

Swallowtail = small rear lights - and that one is! In about 1980 they enlarged the rear lights and fitted bigger, plastic bumpers.Funnily enough, I went past that house with the Golf and Sierra in the drive last Friday, it's on the A406 just outside Chiswick. Also had a dead-ish looking P-plate Xantia that may have been an Activa (and therefore 100% shite!). There's quite a few dusty, mouldy old cars on driveways along that stretch of road, but nothing quite as interesting as that Golf. I tried to see if it was a GTI but noticed that the front grill was missing, I couldn't see the back of it from the road!