If I could have my life over again...

cros

I'd have spent less time (and money) chasing women and much more buying a BIG warehouse and filling it with all the crap I couldn't give away back in the day!

I'd also have taken much better care of myself and worn better shoes (wet decking and piss poor shoes... much future agro!).

First day at school stand up to the nearest bully who tried to shove me around instead of putting up with it each and every day from the age of 4 to 15.

Oh and buy up lots of worthless land in city centres, turn them into car parks and just watch the money roll in,

Buy a Capri or Mini as one of my first cars, not waste money trying to turn a 1.0 litre AX into a GT and just buy a GT in the first place. Still, out of the 35 or so cars I've had only 2 were actual lemons so I don't think I've done too badly all things considered

A couple of missed opportunities like not buying a Chapron DS for 2 bags or an Espada for the same money. Mind you, both would either have bankrupted me or would have been left to rot on the drive so I guess things turned out for the best.