Every Portugeuse car owner needs ....

messerschmitt owner

Tiny cars always seem a great idea in countries where the sun shines a lot. Miserable things in the UK though I would imagine. Great for chugging round a Greek island or Portugal possibly. Sun shining, 35 degrees, no traffic and all is well with the world. The M62/M6/M60 (other motorways are available) is a whole lot different. For that you need an Audi A6 and a deadline....

I know what I would prefer. Sunshine and a bright yellow Sado!

Or a Honda moped on a Greek island in 35 degree sunshine. A recipe for happiness.

As you were...

and an engine that is obviously an improvement on a Kubota single - the only vehicle that should ever use a single pot diesel is a Field Marshall!

I would love to see a Field Marshall engine installed in.... well, any car at all frankly. I'd pay good money to fire it up with a cartridge & fuse outside Waitrose.

I would love to see a Field Marshall engine installed in.... well, any car at all frankly. I'd pay good money to fire it up with a cartridge & fuse outside Waitrose.

Have just googled the starting of a Field Marshall tractor :shock:  What a way to start an engine...  

Sometimes I take Smokey Joe (the Volvo) to Waitrose and other posh places; firing that up has a not dissimilar effect.  People turn, stare, and wonder why the pleb-prevention system isn't working properly ;)