Volkspots

Volksy

As i have been crap at spotting, here are some i've seen over the last few weeks...

Sorry for the crap Kwaliteee, rubbish phonecam.. oh and some taken staggering back from to pub :D

tidy ZX

Posted Image

Ist Einen Vanette Yar!

Posted Image

Dead Spider

Posted Image

Prarie (at Prarie corner.. always see one when passing there, maybe their ghosts... :shock: )

Posted Image

Talbot stuck in 1991.. Leeds hasn't had 0532 as its area code for years. Note future/current shite CitiRover at the head of the queue..

Posted Image

Go anywhere ice-cream.. :shock::D

Posted Image

Tidy Mk3 Kevscrote

Posted Image

RWD NOT AE86 DRFTAZ YO! YO!

Posted Image

Cool TankCaruzer, (driven by old fossil)

Posted Image

Shitey Carton

Posted Image

And my final one for today.

SANTANA!!

Posted Image

:D:shock::D:shock:

There is one of those Santanna's in Preston, I have yet to photograph it (always the case- your hammering down the opposite side ofthe road when you see some award winning tat coming the other way).I love the Landy ice cream van.

A couple of years ago, we bought a cornet apiece from a converted Range Rover ice cream van on the beach at Tenby. Not sure if it even had six wheels, so goodness knows what it started life as :roll: No pics of course, that was in pre-digital days, but if that is still around it must be the ultimate ice cream van.

The 101 'bulance is in storage, and may be making an appearance soon, but living in a cul-de-sac with no driveway means that serious frowning by the neighbours, with three cars already outside.. :roll:

• 5 months later...

Heres a rather sparse selection, but a few nonetheless..

Avantime, and Milk floatshite

Posted Image

Very late pride

Posted Image

Uber tidy 21

Posted Image

GR8 4 SHITE TROTTERZ

Posted Image

Battered Proton

Posted Image

Hey hey - swiped a web connection - woohoo!!That Prairie (Prairie corner would be kirkstall mozzers yeah?) is me mate Chris's - he's had about a million of 'em - owns the restaurant we were at at Christmas (when I nearly fell asleep into my dinner), and also runs a removals firm - hence prairies - they're the only car he can fit his ramp for trucks in. I think it's lies personally. Obviously 240/740 action would be grand. Which makes him a true autoshiter! SOMEBODY had to have a prairie fetish!(although I do kinda like 'em meself. was always the tan dash put me off. and no, the blue one didnae appeal either!!)

Posted Image

Is it just me or does the bodywork from the scuttle back look like it was intended for the usual Bedford CF? Note the blanked -off front wheelarch, although the whole body looks like it was shortened to fit!

Quality motor! 8)

It is indeed Bedford CF, the Chaos Crew somehow screwed it all together very well, it didn't need an SVA check as there was so much of the original Range Rover left!

Battered Proton

Posted Image

I recognise this one as well, looked like the owner had got fifty yards of 4mm pinstripe and lined out every external panel (badly) in a vain attempt to distract the onlooker from figuring out that the car is in fact a humungous pile of jizz.

Think that's an Automatic badge visible on the boot. GR8 FOR LANDMINE VICTIMZ

Yup thats the one, although i seem to remember my Aunt having an "Aeroback" one that had the same 'stylish' stripe treatment, dubious dealer special edition maybe? Quite why they called the hatch version an aeroback is beyond me, those Protons are about as aerodynamic as a removals lorry...That can guarantee that one above will be in the fragged very soon given the damage to it, oh and the fact its in truly awful condition..Tis a GR8 4 HEATHER MILLZ auto too.

I'm surprised it's still on the go tbh, it was often to be seen parked up in and around Headingley fully two years ago and I remember wondering how long it had left at the time.Wouldn't have dreamed of photographing it mind! I hadn't happened across Autoshite until just before I left Leeds and therefore never snapped a few mk1 Fiestas still in student hands, or the myriad mainly BMC heaps that came and went from Princess Garage. Nearly bought a Focus from them, though