Shitefest 2015 5-7th June

mat_the_cat

I'm worried about my dinner on Friday night.

What/where/when is everyone eating?

Do I need to bring burgers/lobster thermadore/brace of pheasants/etc?

Is there a pub/takeaway within easy walking distance?

I don't want to have to drive anywhere once I'm settled/camped up.

Earlier talk seemed to involve some sort of food burning equipment of a charcoal nature. I mean, it's Wales, so the weather is bound to be lovely. Mat might be slightly distracted at the moment as Snowdonia appears to be on fire again. This is the problem with dry weather. 

I'm thinking of bringing a few bbq bits to add to the pile. Will do that probably on the way there. Do they have asda in Wales?

If asda sell their £20 (admittedly shit) gazebos I might grab one. Will need tying down though, we lost the last one on holiday and had to bodge the caravans gutter back together...

I'd already mentioned there are plenty of pubs/takeaways within walking distance, but I think that post may have been lost in the problems we had a week or so ago :oops: So no need to worry!

There is a reasonably sized (by North Wales standards) Co-op in the town, from which I stock up on things whenever I'm going away for the weekend as it's on my main route to civilisation...

my first SF, so I'm unsure of the format. BUT!

having got hundreds of Rod runs under my belt, I figured:-

disposable barbq

cool box full of dead animals and Thatchers

Chilli sauce

comedy tent (either tiny or enourmous - either works)

Selection of Hawaiian shirts

Glow in the dark WW2 Wermacht helmet

Tequila

Bin bags

Think that covers most eventualities

I'm in work till 2pm Friday, so could slowly make my way up, and ETA of about 4 or 5 o'clock.

Would it be possible to grab a mibile number from someone, as i WILL get lost.

Also Ian, put me down for foods Saturday, as i'll sleep in the Volvo over night.

post-4817-0-16779100-1426859047_thumb.jpg

even the sctsch know where :D

Oo, Rickman Ranger or Reliant Rialto, hard choice!

Newbie-ness will be no barrier whatsoever, as lots of people won't have met face to face and half of the rest of us will have forgotten each other.  Looking forward to meeting you.

Letting other people drive your shite is optional, by the way.  Last year some people were happy to let others have a go, some weren't, and that was fine - I don't recall there being any kind of pressure.  (Some cars spent quite a lot of the weekend on axle stands having their brakes rebuilt, too, so there's always that as an excuse.)

I'd like to be there - you all need more Fronteraâ„¢ in your lives.

It is, however, my birthday that weekend so will have to ninja in all stealth like......in a Fronteraâ„¢ on Friday and trap off early Saturday am.

As long as the wife doesn't see this.

Having signed i and the brother up-do we have details for the hotel?thinking actual bed on sat night would be good

Christ. So that'll be me, cms, rml, Richard, 320 and brutha320 all convoying from Scotland. That is going to be TEH ORSUMEST SITE EVAR!