Grimmest car to pick up a date in

Station

Yeah, sign of the times, half the women I go out with are bigger than me and I'm 5' 11" and 14 stone. Had another get in my Toyota a couple of weeks back, the seat belt wouldn't go round her!

Thought the inertia reel was locked so I leant over her enormous bulk mmmmm, fuck me if the belt simply wasn't long enough. Embarrassing.

I suppose the car was designed for a 9 stone oriental person.

Another bird (Internet dating, sorry everyone), I picked her up in Bath, going around the one way bits was a mare, no matter how I manoeuvred the car I couldn't safely turn right as I couldn't see properly. Never saw her again, probably not in good enough shape for her.

Next time I go on a date, it's the T4 or you're walking darling, plenty of space in the back of that fucker and a few rolls of bubble wrap for safety's sake.

As it's not that far from me I've been ogling this recently. What kind of red blooded fella wouldn't? Can't see the ladies being so keen though. Be like the ant hill mob.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/chrysler-6-vintage-car-/322411973838?hash=item4b11404cce:g:VUYAAOSw2xRYlIZT

Unless they have a thing for recreating THAT scene in Titanic...

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Years ago, a mate - no really - picked up a girl he had got chatting to on some forum.

The photo she had sent was obviously taken a few years and several stone earlier.

She got in his Astra and the seat belt wouldn't go around her and he spent half an hour driving around trying to think of a pub where no one would know him.

He still did!

Went on a double date with a mate and a couple of young ladies back in about 1972 in a 107e that I got for £20. Did a bit of a too quick u turn at a 20mph and tipped it on its side. We all got out and tipped it back upright and drove off. It had cement making up most of one rear wing and was several shades of green, rust and dents.  Didn't see the young ladies again, naturally.

Yeah, sign of the times, half the women I go out with are bigger than me and I'm 5' 11" and 14 stone. Had another get in my Toyota a couple of weeks back, the seat belt wouldn't go round her!

Thought the inertia reel was locked so I leant over her enormous bulk mmmmm, fuck me if the belt simply wasn't long enough. Embarrassing.

I suppose the car was designed for a 9 stone oriental person.

Bloody hell man, you do have 'images enabled' on your internet browser, unless you're into big birds?

Used_Audi_A3_2_0_Fsi_Sport_3_Door_Hatchb

Here in Austria, a girl will only get to you in the car if you are picking her up with an Audi. Because every other car is not accepted by most austrian girls. 

Trust me, I know.  :?

The "now-Mrs-Lukas" was the first girl I ever met that did not run away after seeing my beige 1988 Toyota Camry.  :mrgreen:

My mates used to know when a girl was past her 'sell-by'  date when the Singer Chamois (- complete with white stripe and very rusty archs), came out!  Was a kinda message to everyone....

Car was a real good one, with a strong heart - till 3 of my closest mates borrowed it, (allegedly to pull a toy trailer home)  & drove 200 miles to Norwich with a  hired a cast iron 4 wheeled car trailer &  put a PA Cresta on the back!

it did the trip - but  was never was the same after that.

It took weeks before they finally admitted what they had done to it!

I picked the now wife up for our first outing in my rather ropey Land Rover Series 3 109. This was deliberate on two counts. Firstly, if she was the kind of girl that was bothered by such things then what was the point. Secondly, my theory is that if a girl needs an expensive motor to make her interested, then she's going to be expensive period. As it happens the wife sometimes used to go to school (N.b. twelve years before we met) on a tractor so a Land Rover wasn't as bad as I thought.

I would appear that Land Rovers seem to be a first date special here on AS.

I need to get some dates again.

Just so I can say "I've got a BMW" and see if her eyes light up.

Then I take her out to the car park and unlock the base-spec 1995 316 with lacquer peel on the boot and the roof. :D