Six Cylinders Motoring Notes

Six-cylinder

2 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

Today after 5 years we decided to layout the temporary road way we have to store cars in the field on. We had to move the cars out, cut the grass and then the real fun and games began.

Thanks so much to Talbot and Crackers for all there hard labour.

P1130562 broad.jpg

P1130574 broad.jpg

P1130588 broad.jpg

P1130603 broad.jpg

P1130615 broad.jpg

P1130621 broad.jpg

P1130634 broad.jpg

Carpet not red, am oot!

9 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

It was good to see the boys working hard, it was best that way!

P1130593 Working hard.jpg

I must not be fully awake, that looked like @Mrs6C is waving a gun over Talbot head! "roll it out FASTER MAN"

I don't think I've ever not seen that rolled up in the hedge. Must have been alot of annoyed wildlife

27 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

"Ah, Your Grace. I hear they've taken the roads in...."

Yes. When the rain is bad,

they store them in a warehouse
on the east of the island.

What?! I have to be in Rome tomorrow
for an audience with the holy father!

Don't worry, Len,
they repeat the shows all the time.

They'll have the roads
back out by tomorrow.

The problem is our JCB has broken down, the steering will not move. (that was not in the script)

I'd very much like to attend the FOD at some point, the last time I was there was Shitefest whatever year it was there. The sensible option for transport there would be the Volvo as it's very comfortable, has cruise and will make it there and back on two tanks of diesel. The 205 however will return better MPG, is more interesting (in my opinion) and somewhat counterintuitively has more space for the necessary camping equipment. It's vanishingly unlikely it'll be ready for the one this month, but stranger things have happened!

1 hour ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

If you drink enough Stella, that may* generally lead to a splitting headache....

Often caused by banging ones head against the cell door on the way in.

Numbers does it for me, the little Kronenbourg man whacked me round the head this morning.

I've double checked and it is my long weekend so will definitely pop along. I hope to bring this:

IMG_20210803_111516.thumb.jpg.4f66d4aa661fdb676a704e945a4bfec7.jpg

No not the chopsaw. I have a bit of work to do to get it ready but most of it is not on the car but tidying up the garage so I can get it out. Does need the handbrake looking at though, but that should be simple enough. 

49 minutes ago, chaseracer said:

explain the arcane masonic ritual of assimilation

It's not really that difficult.  I think it involves being issued with a key and a can of fuel, being directed to a piece of equipment under a tarp and then the use of said equipment, to generate significant amounts of noise and slightly reduced amounts of grass.  If you can achieve this while keeping all fingers and toes attached, you pass.