Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Well that didn’t go well!

Six-cylinder

Unusual situation, this evening I plan to go to a small car show at Milton Keynes Museum and don’t know what car to take. Generally my choice is a natural one because it is a one make show, I offered to show a particular car, easy to get out, new toy or high desire to drive it.

Easy to get out are:

·         1988 BMW 735i SE

·         2003 Fiat Seicento Active

·         1987 Maserati 425 BiTurbo

·         1983 Lancia Trevi

Which should I take?

https://goallevents.com/e/motors-at-the-museum-car-andamp-bike-event-E200023129135659

9 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

Unusual situation, this evening I plan to go to a small car show at Milton Keynes Museum and don’t know what car to take. Generally my choice is a natural one because it is a one make show, I offered to show a particular car, easy to get out, new toy or high desire to drive it.

Easy to get out are:

·         1988 BMW 735i SE

·         2003 Fiat Seicento Active

·         1987 Maserati 425 BiTurbo

·         1983 Lancia Trevi

Which should I take?

https://goallevents.com/e/motors-at-the-museum-car-andamp-bike-event-E200023129135659

Trevi...

12 hours ago, brownnova said:

The Brownnova clan (me, Mrs B and the two tiddlers) will be up the road at Bicester heritage on Saturday, so we may well attempt to pop into the field in the afternoon. 

I'll be at Bicester too, but sadly rushing back to Wales afterwards. Have fun folks. I miss FoD shenanigans!

On 11/08/2022 at 20:14, LightBulbFun said:

Thanks! thats much appreciated!  ill tentatively "book" myself in for that weekend then instead!

and I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused! 

(and everyone else can take bets on what will screw me over this time LOL)

just thought I should mention, that thankfully (although I have probably jinxed it now!)

Euston station (and the Northern line) looks to be remaining open for tomorrow so I think I should be good for tomorrow :) 

ill be setting an alarm for 8AM and just leaving ASAP, trains are a bit of a mess so who knows when ill arrive at MKC LOL

I'll be coming down tomorrow. Transport will be the same as last week, now @Six-cylinder approved. 🙂 It even had a clean out last weekend thanks to @beko1987 letting me borrow his vacuum cleaner. 

DSCF3511.JPG.ae6054f534cea3c8764654a0ea94d19e.JPG

Not sure I'll be much help with the SAAB although I did hold the funnel last Saturday when @bobdisk was emptying whatever the petrol had become into a plastic fuel can. It was interesting watching people who know what they're doing working on it though.