Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Saying goodbye to a fleet member!

Six-cylinder

The show is creeping up on me...still quite a few things to do before I'm comfortable taking the Invacar that far from home...imagine I'll do similar to last year though...attend show, head home, catch my breath for a bit then drop by the gathering at your place for a while.  In which vehicle remains to be seen.

On 6/18/2019 at 4:44 PM, Six-cylinder said:

Our Metro is back from the paintshop this afternoon, but it started to rain so inside quickly and no photos.

I have the decals on order, but I still need weather strips for the doors.

IMG_20190618_152708 broad v2.jpg

im catching up leave the stickers off and put 1.3 badges on it :D

It is sad to report after all the help I received from Eddie Honda getting a radio code for my Blaupunkt Boston in the AX it is a broken unit. We tried new speakers but no sound from it.

For now I have fitted an old Sony unit I had laying around but it does not really fit properly as it is too deep to push right back.

I had already tried replacing it with one of the cheap Chinese units but the USB will not work and my ipod works fine with a similar unit in the VP1500.

IMG_20190619_210119 broad.jpg

IMG_20190627_092329 broad.jpg

IMG_20190627_062241 broad.jpg

If it's tyhis hot I'll be going in fully clothed.  I changed the outdoor tap today, Mrs PBK didn't turn the water off. I was drenched, I may have stayed in the water flow for a while. I dried off in about 45 mins, tempted to do it again.

Chuck me the map to Narnia and I see yez all on the 13th.  I'll be Rover 45'ing.

I may bring some valeting shite. 

Mrs 6C, do you do a nice sweet still cider? ;)

19 minutes ago, purplebargeken said:

If it's tyhis hot I'll be going in fully clothed.  I changed the outdoor tap today, Mrs PBK didn't turn the water off. I was drenched, I may have stayed in the water flow for a while. I dried off in about 45 mins, tempted to do it again.

Chuck me the map to Narnia and I see yez all on the 13th.  I'll be Rover 45'ing.

I may bring some valeting shite. 

Mrs 6C, do you do a nice sweet still cider? ;)

@purplebargeken are you near Lightbulbfun? (London isn't that big is it?