Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Well that didn’t go well!

Six-cylinder

2 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

We have had 4 Invacars visit the FoD but this is the first one at the house.

P1130184 broad.jpg

like the Autoshite version of weeping angels, every time you look away the closer and more numerous in number they get :mrgreen:

but on a more serious note, TPA looks well there, happy to see her in yet more different locations :) 

and I look forward to the day when Dolly is made road worthy and can be parked in the same spot :) 

Start with cars then move onto work!

Opening the bonnet on the black Alfa 156 is such a pretty sight. I put it on charge this morning as it needed a jump and has only driven 6 miles since. I then checked the brake fluid as the brakes are horrid and sure enough the fluid was very low. I guess this means it is leaking somewhere and will need diagnosing and repair.

Next job was to bring another car back from the FoD because they are parked on grass, but the Trevi would not start even with a jump. The Visa Cabriolet started on its own battery and is now on the drive at home waiting for more under cover storage to become available.

I guess I better start work now..........

IMG_20201016_095345 broad.jpg

IMG_20201016_110922 broad.jpg

13 minutes ago, hairnet said:

Trevi hnng te Merc hnng

Can I dis your mx5 😄

I had to look up "hnng" as they did not teach me that one in school. says Or a greeting used by Tumblr users on Omegle to find fellow hipsters to follow.

One has to feel sorry for MX5s without popup headlights, they were short changed at birth!

On 10/14/2020 at 6:38 PM, wuvvum said:

Technically 4 1/2 if you count LBF's trailer thing.

Weeping angels are the only Dr Who monsters to ever creep the f*ck out of me.  Not sure why.

On 10/14/2020 at 6:48 PM, Six-cylinder said:

Don't remind me!

Don't worry, you have me. 😁

20 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

I had to look up "hnng" as they did not teach me that one in school. says Or a greeting used by Tumblr users on Omegle to find fellow hipsters to follow.

One has to feel sorry for MX5s without popup headlights, they were short changed at birth!

Haven'ty you ever felt that way about [s]music[/s] cars'

Yours is a weird silver colour tho

8 hours ago, Mrs6C said:

Just wait until the Nestene Consciousness discovers the Model 70...

that sounds like the making of an Autoshite version of Christine LOL

although id like to think it would be like the Auton Copy of Rory where the copy switches to the good side due to cracks in fibreglass time

(would the flip down hand blasters thingies human auton copies have, be like the flip down indicator machine guns James Bond's DB5 has, on an Auton Copy of a Model 70? I should stop over thinking this now LOL)

3 minutes ago, dozeydustman said:

I’m watching you on the telly. Is this what you look like in real life?

323EB7AB-6B63-45E8-9C05-35BAD6A5381C.thumb.jpeg.4693f052ded0974b049cdb00c905ea8a.jpeg

I depends on what time line you catch me in. It's hard keeping up with this forum in order when I'm flitting through space and time. I was a woman the other week... 

14 minutes ago, dozeydustman said:

I’m watching you on the telly. Is this what you look like in real life?

323EB7AB-6B63-45E8-9C05-35BAD6A5381C.thumb.jpeg.4693f052ded0974b049cdb00c905ea8a.jpeg

complete with a nixie tube clock, perfect

(really must build/get one of those for myself some day, I have a small collection of nixie tubes but nothing to purposefully drive em with)

9 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

so youve never had an oof moment either?

you have multiples of either  - maybe youre immune :D

@wuvvum with the shitheaps you buy youve never uttered it :D

no idea what tumblr or omeagle are - are they 'special' websites or something :P