Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Well that didn’t go well!

Six-cylinder

We popped in to see Vantman yesterday and picked up this important piece of equipment I had agreed to buy, as well as drunk his tea!

I'm surprised nobody commented on your adoption of the world's most pathetic robot. It is cheeseoid, isn't it?

Oh and congratulations/commiserations (delete as appropriate) on your purchase of a Gamma Berlina. I'm assuming the towbar was for a-framing the spare car to complete any journey. I do like Gammas, but now prefer to see other people enjoy them than have another myself.

The gamma was bought in 1980 by a family in Fife, they went back to Italy in it a few times, I'm sure the son took it over in 1981 and it has been sitting since 1986, needs a fuel pump I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gamma was bought in 1980 by a family in Fife, they went back to Italy in it a few times, I'm sure the son took it over in 1981 and it has been sitting since 1986, needs a fuel pump I'm sure.

It currently has an electric pump jury rigged so engine starts, but needs a better arrangement.

Any other photos?

How do you know the car?

One more to round the evening off before I go to the pub. I could write a book and the trails and tribulation of fitting a replacement bonnet to S1. It looks like the front cross member has been replaced at some point in time and is a bit high one end so we have lined up the bonnet the best we can.

post-4787-0-07101000-1494615726_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised nobody commented on your adoption of the world's most pathetic robot. It is cheeseoid, isn't it?

Oh and congratulations/commiserations (delete as appropriate) on your purchase of a Gamma Berlina. I'm assuming the towbar was for a-framing the spare car to complete any journey. I do like Gammas, but now prefer to see other people enjoy them than have another myself.

I thought dusty bin looked ill!

One more to round the evening off before I go to the pub. I could write a book and the trails and tribulation of fitting a replacement bonnet to S1. It looks like the front cross member has been replaced at some point in time and is a bit high one end so we have lined up the bonnet the best we can.

Is it wrong that I'm loving how that car looks right now?

It currently has an electric pump jury rigged so engine starts, but needs a better arrangement.

Any other photos?

How do you know the car?

Just photos inside and out after the car was cleaned,It was my buddy that bought it from the family, I was just there to assist in getting out of its slumber and onto the beavertail.

How did I miss all that!

I can't even remember where the chance remark capsuleboy typed was that set this into motion.

Anyway yesterday saw progress as I now know where it is going and who is transporting it for me.

Bx 16v if the pressure sensor is duff on the fuel rail it won't fire the injectors or if there isn't enough pressure there anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mine is a 8v.

What should be the fuel pressure from the pump?

I have a borrowed fuel pressure gauge, 0-10 psig/0-0.7 kg/cm sq is it in range?

post-4787-0-99435500-1494752038_thumb.jpg