Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Well that didn’t go well!

Six-cylinder

11 minutes ago, Andyrew said:

Filled up some boxes of stuff.  Bringing some boxes of normal wiper blades!  A rarity to find according to @dollywobbler

20200821_125017.jpg

oh yes this reminds me, do you think any of those will fit a Model 70?

she needs a new wiper blade quite badly!, but im not quite sure what type she has/needs/will fit, perhaps @dollywobbler and @Zelandeth who have fitted wiper blades to theirs could share what type i need to look out for, I imagine its just a standard type probably shared with a mini or something

(I mean in future ill probably just ask zel where he got that period looking one on TPA, but for now ill just get any style/type just as long as it fits/works :) 

3 hours ago, Mrs6C said:

Bring Henry Hoover attachments please! I can't find ours, but I would like to finish vacuum cleaning around Dolly's engine bay and especially the ventilation hoses :-)

Got the perfect thing for that! 

Can you bring your Henry though? Mines back up in the loft now... 

Although saying that I'll have enough working vacuums on me that we can sort something out! 

23 hours ago, Zelandeth said:

Because PSA you'll probably not get far with a generic code reader.  You'll really need Lexia/Diagbox to get any useful information most likely unless it's a really basic generic code.  Sadly not equipment I own (not yet anyway).

I have pukka PP2000 but, sorry, I won't be at FoD so that may not help