Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Next FoD weekend 10th 11th July.

6 hours ago, Mr Livered said:

I’d love to come and meet some shiters but it won’t be possible this time. It’s a long way from where I live in Devon, though annoyingly I need to be in East Claydon during the week after. Some things just don’t _quite_ work out..

That is only 6 miles from us if you would like to call in for a  cup of tea in the garden you would be most welcome.

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - FoD 1-3 May Saturday and Sunday weather looks good, anybody coming over?

Look’s like Sunday’s a plan then. If the weather stays nice I will endeavour to come in the MX5. 

If there are lots of moody-looking grey clouds on Sunday morning I reserve the right to attend in the Jaguar. 

5 minutes ago, Talbot said:

Is anyone planning to tent it overnight at any point, or is it still a bit cold for those kind of shenanigans?

The forecast is a low of 2C overnight today and 4C overnight tomorrow. That sounds a little chilly for a tent, but perhaps for seasoned campers it is just fine! We do have the big fire lantern and plenty of firewood for evening gatheirngs.

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Next FoD weekend 10th 11th July.