Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Well that didn’t go well!

Six-cylinder

To counter the pinkness.  Something way way cooler.  Unfortunately fairly broken still:

IMG_6480.JPG

IMG_6470.JPG

IMG_6408.JPG

The rust is a tadge worrying though.

IMG_6410.JPG

And it desperately needs the carburettors setting up for the engine.  And the brakes not to pull so badly you change lane under gentle braking.  And the fuel leak sorting.  USW...

1 hour ago, Talbot said:

To counter the pinkness.  Something way way cooler.  Unfortunately fairly broken still:

IMG_6480.JPG

IMG_6470.JPG

IMG_6408.JPG

The rust is a tadge worrying though.

IMG_6410.JPG

And it desperately needs the carburettors setting up for the engine.  And the brakes not to pull so badly you change lane under gentle braking.  And the fuel leak sorting.  USW...

dont care if its rusty - OOOOFOFFFFFFFFFF HHHHNNNNGGGGGNNGGGGNGGGGNGGGGGGGGGGG

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - When should we open the FoD Next?

Today my "Drive It Day" trip was to The Stables, Wavendon to join the  Milton Keynes Classic Car Club. The Venue is a music venue set up by Cleo Laine and the late Johnny  Dankworth, live Jazz music gently played in the back ground. Sunshine and about 50 cars attended.

I decided to risk ordering a coffee in spite of not seeing the price, I choke on £3 coffee! £1.80 not too bad and then the lady said and help yourself to a complementary Danish pastry. I am trying to loose some weight and told the lady my problem and she said they were £37.99 each did I still want one!

The Consul GT I was parked next to was the original filming car used on the Sweeny. It is now restored and like new. 

IMG_20220424_112821 broad.jpg

IMG_20220424_120321 broad.jpg

48 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

Today my "Drive It Day" trip was to The Stables, Wavendon to join the  Milton Keynes Classic Car Club. The Venue is a music venue set up by Cleo Laine and the late Johnny  Dankworth, live Jazz music gently played in the back ground. Sunshine and about 50 cars attended.

I decided to risk ordering a coffee in spite of not seeing the price, I choke on £3 coffee! £1.80 not too bad and then the lady said and help yourself to a complementary Danish pastry. I am trying to loose some weight and told the lady my problem and she said they were £37.99 each did I still want one!

The Consul GT I was parked next to was the original filming car used on the Sweeny. It is now restored and like new. 

IMG_20220424_112821 broad.jpg

IMG_20220424_120321 broad.jpg

You do go to some lovely places with your cars!