Six Cylinders Motoring Notes

Six-cylinder

12 minutes ago, Zelandeth said:

The FoD is getting a name for itself as a home for oddball three wheeler vehicles isn't it...

much the dismay of @Six-cylinder probably :mrgreen:

it will be very interesting see what makes such a relatively old electric vehicle go etc especially on the motor speed control side of things

(ie im curious is it a big ass resistor, several speed tappings on the motor itself or some early high power silicon?)

side note you didn't happen to get a chance to drop the fuel tank out of REV did you? :) 

Trouble is I am still loose in society. Without guidance from Mrs6C I would still have my 114 SLi. You know the quiet one with a smooth revving 75 bhp engine and a 5 SPEED GEARBOX!
187742293_P1180842broad.thumb.jpg.9e6969e9e1d670cdd0c204c4ff6d18c4.jpg

I’d say the 1.3s that had the MG cam profiles and wider steels was a better stealth hot hatch. They were great little things until the clutches let go.

13 hours ago, hairnet said:
5 hours ago, Christine said:
4 hours ago, Mrs6C said:

Hugh Dennis isn't my cup of tea, but I do have one of these mowers! :-)

Perhaps she'd like my Dennis mower then? It's a heavy old beast tho...

mrs 6cyl is really a hugh dennis fan :P

definately joke missed :P

13 minutes ago, anonymous user said:

Funnily enough, earlier today I noticed a milk float and several milk float cabs mouldering up the side of a workshop. Unfortunately the place was closed as I quite fancied getting one of the spare cabs to convert into a home-bar counter.

Pictures please!

There are quite a few refurbished milk floats buzzing around Bristol city centre at the moment that are owned by the council. From bin emptying to path pressure washing.

This eco friendly badged one has a big smelly diesel generator in the back...
006e2a4fc06d9aa7d6ff479c73f9ea09.jpg
c040be215c4a7b86a666777c412b69df.jpg

Speaking of odd ball electric cars, apart from the usual Twizzys, there are these things that are operated by DPD.
f809e3e0c64eb6fa3c50f5f57de5a906.jpg