Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Well that didn’t go well!

Six-cylinder

2 hours ago, Cento16v said:

Is this a regular thing?

Are you guys all camping somewhere together? 

Can you come in a modern car, I have modern diagnostic shenanigans I can bring to diagnose stuff with, whats it all about 😃

I don't trust the Activa enough to take it anywhere far until I've put new brakes and spheres on it 😬

Dates are as my diary allow. 

Camping is very welcome in our field

Modern car is just fine

If you wish to visit please PM me for joining details 

21 minutes ago, brownnova said:

I leave early enough to get home for the football… 

Yeah thats going to be fun

because guess who is going to have to get home to Central London that evening!

I think I have a window between 8PM and 9:45PM to get home without massive football hooligan crowds

Yeah, I'm out for this one. Need to (strictly) budget for new arrivals to the fleet, - there's no way I'm bringing the Aerodeck, and I don't trust the Rover's driveshafts on a long journey - the new ones haven't arrived yet. Further to that I've got a whole weekend of shite related activity going on anyway! I'll do my utmost to make the next meeting. 

The Audi is still in the workshop. And will require a pick up at some point this afternoon. As it's taken longer and turned into a bigger job for the chap who's fixing it, I'm reluctant to appear an arse by constantly mithering him on the phone. 

I may have to pass on this time round, I was planning on leaving early anyway tomorrow, might be better time for it another day. 

1 hour ago, Floatylight said:

@beko1987 this is at the FOD if you want it..

20210710_180711.jpg

Gah thats fab, can it be saved for me? 

I can't make it this weekend as Eva has a bit of bone floating around in her foot which is causing issues, and I'm under orders to keep her from running about, hence why we weren't there today, and probably won't be tomorrow...