Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Saying goodbye to a fleet member!

Six-cylinder

5 minutes ago, Talbot said:

Is anyone planning to tent it overnight at any point, or is it still a bit cold for those kind of shenanigans?

The forecast is a low of 2C overnight today and 4C overnight tomorrow. That sounds a little chilly for a tent, but perhaps for seasoned campers it is just fine! We do have the big fire lantern and plenty of firewood for evening gatheirngs.

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - FoD Sunday 2nd May has anybody coming got a code reader for 2002 Peugeot306 1.8 16v cabriolet?
3 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

A warning light has come on the 2002 Peugeot306 cabriolet, has anybody who is coming to the FoD tomorrow Sunday got a code reader?

IMG_20210501_155927 crop warning light broad.jpg

Isn't that the ABS warning light perchance?

6 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

Yes, but what component is playing up.

Ahh I see the need for the tool now. At a guess it could be a wheel speed sensor/the sensor ring itself. Those things do love to get gummed up and all sorts. I've no doubt that's been thought of already.

11 minutes ago, Fumbler said:

Ahh I see the need for the tool now. At a guess it could be a wheel speed sensor/the sensor ring itself. Those things do love to get gummed up and all sorts. I've no doubt that's been thought of already.

It was MOTed 22nd Dec 111,643 miles now it had 111,675 miles and failed in storage although I am not sure it was on when I moved the car outside today.

Chris, I've just had a look at my Delphi software and it reckons it can talk to the ABS on a 306.  I can't make it this weekend but I'll be coming more or less past the FOD next Sunday on my way back from Somerset and I'll have my laptop with me if you haven't been able to get it sorted before then.

2 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

From Saturday

IMG_20210501_130536 broad.jpg

Yeah make me feel bad for not coming along why dont you! :mrgreen: (Did not quite realise that there would be a fair few members this time, had figured it would be still fairly sparse like last time)

but on a more serious note always nice to see the pair again :) wonder what was being discussed! :)