Six Cylinders Motoring Notes - Well that didn’t go well!

Six-cylinder

My trailer, a Brian James C4 Blue was stolen from our works car park in Sunbury-on-Thames. We saw it being taken on our CCTV at 18:30, Friday 13 (!) November, by a white Ford Transit, with an odd "tray" type roof rack covering the whole roof. I will post a video of the cctv when I get a copy of it.
It is this trailer I purchased in February this year;

My Club Triumph mag arrived today and I was slightly surprised to see this. 

IMG_20201116_180942.thumb.jpg.d06752f2056dc41c097f50597f1f0ba0.jpg

Each issue has a club history page. They pick a random year, the top of the page is Club events from that year but the little bit at the bottom is general car events. So of all the cars introduced in 1980 they chose to feature this. I'd say that's a fair write up. 

Talbot Tagora gets a mention too. 

2 hours ago, bobdisk said:
My trailer, a Brian James C4 Blue was stolen from our works car park in Sunbury-on-Thames. We saw it being taken on our CCTV at 18:30, Friday 13 (!) November, by a white Ford Transit, with an odd "tray" type roof rack covering the whole roof. I will post a video of the cctv when I get a copy of it.
It is this trailer I purchased in February this year;

POst it on the main news etc forums, some ( weird) people may not read @Six-cylinder’s thread.

14 minutes ago, Yoss said:

My Club Triumph mag arrived today and I was slightly surprised to see this. 

IMG_20201116_180942.thumb.jpg.d06752f2056dc41c097f50597f1f0ba0.jpg

Each issue has a club history page. They pick a random year, the top of the page is Club events from that year but the little bit at the bottom is general car events. So of all the cars introduced in 1980 they chose to feature this. I'd say that's a fair write up. 

Talbot Tagora gets a mention too. 

There was also a 2.0 Ltr Carb engine 115 bhp, that I have. (no EFi or Supercharger in UK)

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Six Cylinders Motoring Notes
8 hours ago, richardmorris said:

POst it on the main news etc forums, some ( weird) people may not read @Six-cylinder’s thread.

Its here as well;

https://dafcars.proboards.com/thread/3799/trailer-stolen

https://essexdafs.proboards.com/thread/974/trailer-stolen

https://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/216512/trailer-stolen

I have had a busy day shifting cars into some new indoor storage I have on a temporary basis.

Today I have driven:

CLK Conv

Visa Cab

E36 323i

Somebody else’s classic Range Rover

Then my friend needed to store his Fiat van temporally, yes the one @Christine brokered for us on the Forum. The clutch now works great but it is still short of synchromesh on most gears. My friend Derek has just had a new knee and can’t drive a manual so I had the pleasure of driving it 10 miles.

I will send a packet of smarties to the person who can guess what is under the blue cover next to the Range Rover?

IMG_20201118_114559 broad.jpg

IMG_20201118_121730 broad.jpg

IMG_20201118_114504 broad.jpg