Six Cylinders Motoring Notes

Six-cylinder

Looking at Friday and Saturday. Not camping, Premier Inn are boasting of their ‘enhanced’ cleaning regime and the one in Buckingham is £29 a night.

In my experience you never interact with any other humans in that sort of hotel anyway.  

Is the chippy in Winslow open for takeout? I do hope so...

51 minutes ago, dozeydustman said:

Any spaces for the Sunday? As I’m back at work Thursday and Friday they’re ruled out, brother’s birthday friday so I’ll need Saturday to recover

Yes, of course. You can have a look around the vegetable garden as well! :-)

19 minutes ago, Mrs6C said:

Yes, of course. You can have a look around the vegetable garden as well! :-)

That would be excellent Mrs Cylinders. I’m not entirely sure of the fettling line-up but I’ll bring my socket set, whatever else I have in the garage and I’ll have a few seeds formyou to grow for next year!

5 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

really wishing I could make it somehow sounds like its going to be quite the turn out of fellow shitters!

(plus I do miss REV!)

If I had been able to get down I could have picked you up as I'd be passing London to get to the FOD. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one and if that's the case I'd be happy to pick you up then. 

11 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

really wishing I could make it somehow sounds like its going to be quite the turn out of fellow shitters!

(plus I do miss REV!)

I can bring along this light fitting if you want to add it to your collection, assuming someone local could store it until you are next up?

20191110_162250.thumb.jpg.8dd8b1ad3dfd93d422ad1a04fd6c4ab2.jpg