'just bloody scrap it' - the eBay 'fuck me, what were they thinking' thread

messerschmitt owner

Guest bangerfan101

I think you may be missing the point of that ad. It looks as if it's the "id" refered to that is for sale rather than the remains.

Scene tax for the osf wheel nuts. No ringing going on here guv

Make for a good sledge a Berlingo roof.☺

I remember from my yoof (mid 80s) some lads rocking up to the top of box hill, removing the bonnet from their mini and using it as a sledge. epic speeds were recorded. 

They must have polished it with MER first though lol

Guest bangerfan101

Spent loads of time in box in my younger years. Use to dig in the Queens Head on the main road thru. Met a few bands in there, had a rite laugh drinking with travis a few nights. Peter Gabriels recording studio is in village. Happy days

I remember from my yoof (mid 80s) some lads rocking up to the top of box hill, removing the bonnet from their mini and using it as a sledge. epic speeds were recorded.

They must have polished it with MER first though lol

The best laugh I've had in the snow was sledging on an astra gsi bonnet that I bought for the vents as someone I knew was after a pair, polished the life out of it first, the thing flew, we also towed it behind my mates van on an industrial estate

This was me on my mates road testing it

https://youtu.be/keyj5YlOZkY

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry.

http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/183801/1985-nissan-bluebird-friday-staffs

Over to you Mr Brown ...

thdrOzX.gif

What a fecking waste. Looked really nice original before it was wrecked. Whats the fake oil cooler all about? Might just try and start a new fad and ducktape an old SU carb on the front of the Shuma. 

• 2 weeks later...