'just bloody scrap it' - the eBay 'fuck me, what were they thinking' thread

messerschmitt owner

33 minutes ago, leanycan said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/762658267667823/?ref=category_feed&referral_code=undefined

I am pretty sure this is a fake advert... but it has certainly gave me a laugh. 

eh.jpg

Ha! Did you see the comments on the Grin thread about a shit remake of Max Max but featuring men in arseless chaps hypermiling around a post apocalyptic wasteland in diesel hatchbacks? I reckon the leader of the bad guys in that film would drive this. 

spacer.png

Does sick skids and police love it. Not for the faint hearted. Isn’t going to win any beauty contests. I was in 2 police chases with this car and got 3 tickets because the police love it so much they will want your autograph.

£2400

What a total crock of festering old dogshit begging to be put out of it’s misery 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2843041455961941

On 11/02/2021 at 19:44, jakebullet said:

Now here's a real shed:

143915099_10218412513085700_515370219609

Blurb says:

Hotrod project. Reliant scimitar Galvanized chassis 3Ltr V6 Essex engine (Turning free) 1 x gearbox. Model A fibreglass firewall and grill shell 6 various width fibreglass mudguards New stainless lights New LED rear lights New water pump, wiper motor, chrome T handles with lock and keys. Used fuel tank Pedal box No V5 Reluctant sale but too many projects Will need transporter or trailer to collect

£1250 to you squire! Quite how you would ever register a 2" x 2" constructed clown car  I don't know.

In this case, as a Reliant Scimitar - the identity is with the chassis.

Got £2000 burning a hole in your pocket?
Always wanted a no MOT, none running piece of shit with a million miles on it?
Are you an original* idea person?

Step right this way sir.....

141191139_10158914786179605_904560003032

Rat look 2.0 16v on bike carbs, the rust is rusty paint. non runner think it could just be bottom end bearings I've just never got round to finding out. Lowered on coilovers, g60 brakes all round, custom manifold from bogg bros, custom trumpets and loads of other bits in the bay. Did have a top end rebuild a few years back. Can come on the borbets for £500 extra they are 16x9 all round

MOT history shows genuine underbody corrosion to compliment the fake* rust.

Just WTF. Even the vendor isn't entirely convinced he hasn't just randomly welded some scrap together and lined it with cheap carpet.

2021 CUSTOM barrel style trailer

£175

Vehicles

Listed 3 weeks ago in Lincoln, England

About this vehicle

Exterior colour: Black · Interior colour: Grey

Seller's description

CAMPING POD / TRAILER / TRIKE ? NOVEL BARREL TRAILER IDEAL TO CUSTOM FINISH " HOG" USA UNION JACK ETC..... UNFINISHED PROJECT REQS LIGHTS 150 L X 110 W X 100 H DOOR CUT OUT CARPET LINED LN6 AREA £195 ONO

140989481_213968573437256_26270765868051

most rusty car i ever bought fiat had nothing but nightmares with buyers off parts wanting stuff for nowt in the end gave it away to 2 polish blokes reshell in  a lada woman bought it off was a nutter see nick wheel trims and nodding dog in back,took me 3 days to dig it out took garage off it fell on it,never again,

SAM_1478.JPG

SAM_1480.JPG

SAM_1481.JPG

On 2/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, somewhatfoolish said:

Just WTF. Even the vendor isn't entirely convinced he hasn't just randomly welded some scrap together and lined it with cheap carpet.

I think they forgot "portable urinal" in the description, but it already looks like someone's taken a piss inside it. 

On 2/15/2021 at 9:55 PM, Dick Longbridge said:

Camping pod? How TAF are you supposed to insert yourself into a wet barrel on wheels? 

Adopt the foetal position and have someone weld the door shut...... Think of it as a mobile version of one of them Japanese pod hotel rooms (but maybe just for a torso).

For a laugh entice an unsuspecting friend into the coffin on wheels and take them for a drive......

Nah, still total utter dog shit.

On 2/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, somewhatfoolish said:

Judging by the padding and easy transportability, it could be used for this...

image.png.fb2e5f08cb228d45a86f55e4b25801aa.pngimage.png.6b9075ec363112d287b80ba5ed3e081e.png

2 hours ago, Rod/b said:

State of this fucking thing, absolutely ruined and hanging apart, body mods appear to have been done by a gorilla with a bucket of polyfilla, dash lit up like a xmas tree, stuck in limp mode. Obviously it’s bid up to £900 quid as i post this. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184668941687

CF0EC8C4-CBA3-46A4-A5D2-E5A4EF32776D.jpeg

Just checked the MOT history for this - it has failed EVERY MOT bar one since it was three years old. That is some achievement.

wow bow down to your intelligents,am dysllexic but if it makes you feel good dig holes go for it,stop putting stuff up,lifes is to short am to busy enjoying my hobbie doing old cars up to worrie about commers and full stops,schools i went to in 70s were crap and if were dysliexic they just thought you were lazy or thick,thanks for kind words dd think about going back to adult education but rather spend my time doing my hobbie self taught am more hands on,plase translate for other members

51 minutes ago, New POD said:

This here, is the van that I purchased.  It is sound underneath, and has a new engine.  I was intending to make it into a ratrod style van, but it took me two days to get the side door open, at which point I gave up.

In addition, I have no money due to an overtime ban at work.

A lady, from Devon, purchased the engine, so now I am trying to sell just the body shell.

I think that is what it means.  PODtranslate is now available to those who never asked. (The right questions at school) 😂😂😂😂🍺🍺🍺🍺👍🧐🧐🧐

please tell when next lesson is am falling behind